Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish surfing club

Options
  • 09-09-2014 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭

Ive been trying to get some mates to go on surf trip down to Bundoran but when comes close to the time they end of been too busy. Ive never been surfing but wanna do it more than anything.

I was thinking if i cant get my mates to go are there any Surf clubs or something like that in Dublin that could meet up with and go surfing with?

Any help is much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭glide

Kiliney bay surf club and east coast surf club

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭carbonkid

I sent email to the east coast guys so hopefully i hear back from them soon. Nice blog btw!

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭cactuspaw

Iv just been to this one www.meetup.com/surfireland

Iv tried to get mates to Bundoran tons of times, but to no availe. Surf ireland bring groups from Dublin for weekends of lessons, accommodation and nights out for 99 euro. There's even a return bus from Dublin ! Extreemly handy if you have one or two mates or are on your own. Last one I was on everyone got on so well and surfin was great fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

There's an East Coast Social on this Thursday in the Dark Horse on George's Quay at 9... just turn up and look for the people who look like surfers and say hello.

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭carbonkid

Ive been in contact with the East Coast guys and plan to go tomorrow. I wont be there till about 10pm but im sure thats alright.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Try Turf N' Surf in Bundoran - they do one day and weekend trips from Dublin (bus, lessons etc. included). They have loads of regulars who come on their own but eventually end up knowing everyone.

http://www.turfnsurf.ie/

Advertisement