Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF3 free on Origin

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Base game is free to keep on Orgin until June 3rd.
    €30 for DLC
    http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2014/05/psa-pc-battlefield-3-free-to-download-for-the-next-week/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

Gimme premium for free cause I have the base game already !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Shame it doesn't include DLC's

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭gosullivan89

Only played this on the 360 and now that i'v a good pc im stunned at how pritty it looks. Just need to work on using these keys. PC noob :pac:

I'm the same but played on ps3 :P

PC is so much better

• Registered Users Posts: 3,933 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

I started into this on the PC as well after getting it for free, jesus Metro is mental with 64 players..

• Advertisement

Tazzimus wrote: »
    I started into this on the PC as well after getting it for free, jesus Metro is mental with 64 players..

Try doing Deathmatch in Noshor Canals with 18 players. CQB with shotguns!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

jamo2oo9 wrote: »
    Try doing Deathmatch in Noshor Canals with 18 players. CQB with shotguns!

Why not go the full hog and try 64 player TDM on nosehair for the laugh!

Why not go the full hog and try 64 player TDM on nosehair for the laugh!

64 players in Noshor Canals is like Caspian Sea, to big of a map to play CQB really and there's not enough vehicles to use that can shot/kill.. Metro is the way forward for CQB with 64 players though :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

64 players in Noshor Canals is like Caspian Sea, to big of a map to play CQB really and there's not enough vehicles to use that can shot/kill.. Metro is the way forward for CQB with 64 players though :P

64 people are put into a box around the containers its absolute mental stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Clusters of people firing grenades at each other is not CQB, Market is possibly the closest BF3 comes to CQB in parts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭The Red

Anyone know of a legit cheap way of picking up BF3 Premium at the moment? Its for a friend and I want to get it for him as a gift.

He has the base game already and loves it but hes only a young lad and cant afford it. :D

The Red wrote: »
    Anyone know of a legit cheap way of picking up BF3 Premium at the moment? Its for a friend and I want to get it for him as a gift.

He has the base game already and loves it but hes only a young lad and cant afford it. :D

Try Dlcompare you might get some cheap titles individually. If he has the base, no point buying Premium just for the base and all DLCs. You could get DLC's for 1-5€ each if you look at those kind of sites

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭The Red

Thanks Jamo, Ill look into that.

Advertisement