Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

funny game films

• 07-07-2003 5:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

resident evil directors cut it was so crap they even mixed computer and real life together with the helicopter in a bad way watch it you will laugh

long live the imortal vampire hunter d don't think about what i said just do it some how
    owww i hurt my pointer finger i think its broken when i press yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy crap it is broke.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Sean101

what the hell?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

i'll second that.
    wtf are you gibbering on about newbie?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

bail it's n00bs like you that give the rest of us a bad name ;)

And what does that sig mean exactly?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Ah leave him alone. Somewhere in that warped little mind of his it makes sense to him.
    Kudos Bail, kudos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

n00bs u can't live without them........

Ahh fùck it wheres my gun....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

mindboggle.jpg

I Liek Cheese!?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Is there a point to this thread or are we all just wasting our time so that some newbie can laugh at us. :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,435 ✭✭✭weemcd

leave him alone i know him, hes disabled and i can translate, he says me so horny me love you long time, sucky sucky five dollars

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Sean101

Oh, in that case, i gots me 10 dollars.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,435 ✭✭✭weemcd

^round the back were the goldfish are kept, bring fish food- bail told me to say that- he's telekenetic

• Advertisement
Advertisement