Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

There's a new Suzuki Vitara

Options
  • 28-03-2015 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 73,390 ✭✭✭✭

Starting at €20k

Looks to be smaller than the Grand Vitara.
    Has a 1.6 120bhp petrol or diesel engine with the option of 4wd on the diesel

Someone's been looking at the renault captur
    Rear-of-2015-Suzuki-Vitara.jpg

Hint of Evoque about the front
    Suzuki-Vitara-2015-bleu-16.jpg.

Of course, being a suzuki, the interior has to look like it came from another decade

suzuki-vitara-2015-parigi_2.jpg?itok=ROGBml-x

Looks like a juke/captur/ecosport rival. Doesn't seem dreadful, but very predictable. Ok warranty, ok looks, ok equipment, ok price.

Shows you how much has changed in the last 20 years, back then the place was swarming with mitsubishi galants, mitsubishi pajeros, suzuki vitaras, suzuki swifts, mitsubishi colts etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,487 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Front grille off a Mitsubishi Outlander, back end off a Mitsubishi ASX. Not a good starting point.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

But will it be able to stop :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭paulmclaughlin

I hate this new trend in 4x4s; plain rounded front, chrome grill, narrow headlights, it's all pretty ugly in my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 12,074 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

€20k? That's alright. I can see it attracting a good bit of interest from parents over here to ferry around young Oisín and Snéachta in a "jeep"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭joe912

is it the ford/peuugeot 1.6 diesel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭mayota

€20k? That's alright. I can see it attracting a good bit of interest from parents over here to ferry around young Oisín and Snéachta in a "jeep"

Snéachta lol

• Registered Users Posts: 11,487 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

mayota wrote: »
    Snéachta lol

Agus Fearg. Agus Ollmhargadh.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭finalfurlong

Saw one of these in suzuki dealers yesterday.Very well put together and priced very well v quasquai etc.Salesman said lot of interest in them as people on previous experience were put off by the grand vitaras size for town driving.Will be a canny buy ,i think as suzukis traditionally bombproof mechanically.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,150 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

It would want to be very good to get mammy to change from her Qashqai. Suzuki dealer network is tiny too.

Advertisement