Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Monday Night Raw 30/3/15

15678911»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,406 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

I always liked Reigns anyway so i am biased. Would have refused to watch Bryan take such a beating, hard hitting match so was glad Reigns got put in there instead.

I also think he is popular generally so he will be fine. I hope he gets something decent to get stuck into, my only real problem with WWE and Reigns was the decision to have him feuding with the likes of Big Show who is an instant fast forward everything he does.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

From the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. Ryback is the best.
    Orton & Ryback & Reigns beat Rollins & Show & Kane in 12:59. You couldn’t hear all the chants, but you could hear them singing Zayn’s entrance music, chanting for Zane, for NXT, chanting “Please retire” at Show & Kane, “chanting “same old shot” when Orton was in with Kane. They did the wave which took all attention away from the match. They chanted “We are awesome.” The booed the hell out of Reigns, although did cheer when he opened with match doing an incredible running dive over the top onto all three opponents. While some of the guys like Orton weren’t exactly thrilled that the crowd was paying no attention to the work and the match these guys were busting their asses trying to do, Ryback was loving it. He actually turned to the fans and told them chants to start, including telling people to chant “Please retire” and then the fans chanted “Tell us more” and he told them to do the wave, so they started the wave that much of the building then followed along with. The finish saw Reigns hit Kane with a Superman punch, Show speared Reigns, Ryback used the shell shock on Show, Rollins curb stomped Ryback, and then Reigns went to spear Rollins, who leapfrogged out of it. But Orton hit the RKO on Kane and Reigns pinned him after a spear.

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Cheese Wagstaff

rovert wrote: »
    From the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. Ryback is the best.

I noticed Rollins reacting in the middle of this with a gesture that looked like the 'Suck it' taunt. Was this directed at the fans, or at his opponents? Either way, it wouldn't really affect him to do it, as it would garner heel heat for him in any case. Just curious though?

Advertisement