Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gran Turismo 5 €20 Harvey Norman

Options
  • 12-06-2011 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭

As the title says I picked up gran turismo 5 in Harvey Norman little island in cork for €20 this morning. It was in the bargain bin by the front of the electrical section. Haven't been able to find it anywhere near that price online. There were two more copies of it there when I left at 1pm.

Tweaky

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭BArra

picked up one myself a while ago, there are two or three left

i put one near the bottom of the pile for any other boardsie going in for a copy

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Demios

Anything else in there worth picking up?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

BArra wrote: »
    picked up one myself a while ago, there are two or three left

i put one near the bottom of the pile for any other boardsie going in for a copy

lol gud 1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Still full price in the Airside branch, Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

Still full price in Blanchardstown too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭ninty

Fnz wrote: »
    Still full price in the Airside branch, Dublin.

There are 2 special edition copies at €17(with book) and 4 ordinary copies at €9 for ps3 in basket as you go in to electrical section as of 11 am today. Airside branch. Also fallout 3 €6 and halo reach €6 also 4 legendary edition halo reach boxes with 4 figure model €60 (£100 amazon)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭positron

All gone by the time I got there in the evening! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

positron wrote: »

Airside branch?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Cheers OP. Picked up last one in Little Island yesterday evening.
    positron wrote: »
    If you went to LI - sorry :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭positron

It was the Airside. The lad there knew and was smiling and rubbing it in saying did you know we were selling them for 9 quid..

I should have gone as soon as I saw ninty's post!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

Thanks OP, just got one in Little Island aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Block (8

syboit wrote: »
    Thanks OP, just got one in Little Island aswell.

Damn I went to the one by the kinsale roundabout yesterday and they had none

was there any left?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭fdevine

Popped into HN Blanch this lunchtime to get some photos printed

Took a look down the shop and found GT5 on the shelf for €47.99

Asked one of the SAs if it was reduced. He tapped at the computer and replied "I can give it to you for €35.....I'll be back in a minute".....

In the meantime I asked another guy if it was reduced, stating that Airside were selling them off. This guy brings me down the shop and gets a colleague to ring Airside.

Guy confirms that Airside were "doing a special offer", then hesitated and said "I have one left out the back. You can have it for €9"

Happy days. Might be worth asking in branches

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

Block (8 wrote: »
    Damn I went to the one by the kinsale roundabout yesterday and they had none

was there any left?

I don't think there was.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

just been into tralee branch, almost 50 euro written on it, i asked a guy to check were they reduced, he said no straight away, I explained the story about airside... he said he might match them if they were doing it at that price but he 'knew' they weren't - the d*** wouldn't even ring them to check :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9 shamoantito

gt5 signature edition, airside have for 39 euro was 139 just picked one up, seemed to have a couple left thought it was a bargain

Advertisement