Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Could I lose my place?

Options
  • 18-08-2014 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I have accepted my place in UCD law, and want to get a few papers rechecked to get in an attempt to get into TCD law. Is there any chance that if my results are downgraded I will lose my place in UCD?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

Very few papers were downgraded last year .
    And If your points go up in the rechecks you will be able to switch even If the course is full.
    http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057269354/1/#post91730154

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭smallgarden

Technically yes on the same principal that if you're points go up you can be offered a higher place however I don't know if they enforce this as you will already have started the course. You could ask ucd if they could clarify this for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Pretty certain they don't take the offer from you, you'll have accepted and commenced by then anyway.

Advertisement