Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for a Coast Dress

• 16-11-2012 9:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Help in sourcing Sevrene Navy Maxi Dress, no longer available in store, in a big size from Coast will be greatly appreciated.
    Please PM me with any info.
    Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭mood

Which Coast stores did you check? Can the shop assistants contact the other stores to see if they have it? Did you check online? You will need to know what size you want. If it's from a previous season try ebay etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Fat Bridesmaid!

Hi - thanks for the reply.
    I've had all the stores checked and online, but no luck to date.
    There was one dress on ebay, but it's sold.

Hoping a boardsie might have one!

Hi - thanks for the reply.
    I've had all the stores checked and online, but no luck to date.
    There was one dress on ebay, but it's sold.

Hoping a boardsie might have one!

If you have time keep an eye on ebay, donedeal, advertis.ie and any other sites you can find. I think I saw a Coast dress very like that in BTs in Limerick at the weekend! If not there are other dresses on the Coast web site that are very like it. Oh, have you tried the UK coast shops?

Have covered all coast stores, UK and Ireland, as they know in one store what each store has.
    I checked Asos, Debenhams & John Lewis.
    I didn't check BTs though - will do tomorrow.
    Unfortunately time is not on my side.
    Thanks for the advice.

Maybe post in the wedding section. Someone might have it and be willing to sell it to you.

• Advertisement

Will do.
    I can't thank your post - must be 'cos I'm a new user.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Coast have a store in the Kildare Village designer outlet centre. They have older stock and sometimes they overlap - stock is discounted there while it's still in some of their mainstream stores. If you have the product code call them, they will hold it for a short time.

I was talking to them there today again and no joy.
    It seems like it's the only dress that can't be got - typical!

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭ennis81

Hey I'm sorry don't have any info on whereabouts of this dress, but would just like to say I have 2 coast dresses that both shrunk after dry cleaning, I had to lose half a stone to fit into one I wore in the summer again, apparently they are famous for shrinking, I was not impressed considering what they cost and will not buy a coast dress again. With regards to your problem could you source a dressmaker to copy the dress? it would be made to measure and prob be cheaper!!!

Thanks for the reply.
    I'm under a bit of pressure timewise so hoping someone, somewhere has the dress and I won't have to go to a dress maker.
    Considering all that are for sale second hand out there, it's actually unreal that I can't find the one I'm after.
    Also, I ignorantly didn't know that there was such availability of quality, barely worn, second hand clothes.
    I'll never buy anything new again!

• Advertisement

Fresh appeal! ;)

• Subscribers Posts: 342 ✭✭NicsM

OP, have you contacted Garment tracking or head office directly? While there mightn't be one in store, faulty/press items are kept in head office-another option is to post on their official Facebook page and see if anyone can help: https://www.facebook.com/coaststores?fref=ts

Best of luck :)

Thanks for the suggestion.
    I did email coast but will try to contact them again.

Advertisement