Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nwn 16-06-03

Options
  • 16-06-2003 2:15pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭

This on tonight?

How far have ye gotten in the module? Are the locals still hostile?

On a side note, Shadows of Undrentide is being released on the 27th (according to an ad from Game). Anyone interested in running through the campaign online (without playing it offline first). Could be fun. The release of the expansion should see a rejuvenation of the interest in module writing. I know I've been waiting for it before I continue with my own ideas.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭FlashBang

will it have a new cdkey with it or is it just an expansion-pack adding new content without the need for a new and special cdkey differing from the one that came with the original NWN?

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭BattlingCheese

Won't be able to make it all this week as I'm in Cork.

I'm up for that idea Lolth, sounds good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Thats an interesting idea Lolth. Ide be up for it.

Cant wait to get back to some NWN's. Might b able to make wednesday(Last exam then WOOT!!). Course i could be in the pub :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I will try and make it on Wed. The shadows of undertide online sounds fun!! Though could take some time and i might not be able to make it on too much... till i get broadband... have to get my dad to sign the form asap :D When i get it i will be online a lot more often. So more NWN ww)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭FlashBang

good game tonight... involved ALOT of ass-kicking

I'm not quite sure whether we finished the module or not thou...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoLth

we did quite well for two people alright.

There is more to do seemingly (including a run in with a medusa) and I am pretty sure it has something to do with that "hidden" trapdoor in the temple.

I have no clue how to trigger the area though.

Anyone pick up something they shouldnt have? Anyone sell anything that looked a bit "questy"?

Advertisement