Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magic the Gathering

Options
  • 17-06-2003 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if there is any games of magic the gathering being played in the Dublin area?
    I looked through some old stuff the other day to my surprise I found heaps of old cards.. its made me want to play again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Lir

Lots is the short answer. Sorry I didn't see this earlier. A whole bunch of people meet in the Exchequer Bar on Tuesday nights and there are regular tournaments and the like all around the country. You can check out the irl_magic_list on yahoo groups for further details.

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭zekiel

Excellent news.. Now were will I find this Exchequer Bar, and what type of games do they play in there, hopefully type 1 melee as I dont think my collection will be up to scratch with regards to the latest editions, It spans from Beta <-> 6th and a couple of expansion from that time.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Mork

What time do ye's meet, I would be interested in getting involved again, I used to play loads.

Mork

Advertisement