Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CLOSED-WIN tickets for Dancing Suns & I Am the Cosmos tonight at Tiger Dublin Fringe

Options
  • 10-09-2014 12:45pm
    Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boards.ie Community Manager

The Tiger Dublin Fringe Festival is well under way now and we have a great giveaway for you. The Fringe Festival is not just about theatre but includes all sorts of performance art and this giveaway is for a double bill music gig!

We have 4 pairs of tickets to the 'Dancing Suns' and 'I Am the Cosmos' double bill tonight in Meeting House Square at 7.30pm.
    321660.jpg
    Dancing Suns came together as something special created by Nina, Fabien and Sean when they hid out in a beautiful old ballroom in Celbridge during the recording of their crowd-funded album Goldmine. Nina Hynes has long been known in the Dublin scene for her songs, experimentation and theatrical performances. Fabien has spent years producing other musicians quietly in a Berlin studio. Sean Carpio is well known as a musical prodigy of sorts playing jazz with the greats form a very early age, he has developed his own sound and crosses genres mixing instruments and styles.

“Stunningly melancholic with a big, big heart” — Hotpress
    https://soundcloud.com/nialler9/nina-hynes-dancing-suns-the
    I Am The Cosmos are an electronic duo from Dublin made up of Cian Murphy and Ross Turner. Debut album Monochrome was released in 2013 claiming Nialler9's Irish album of the year. Choosing to make rare live appearances and having signed a deal with Faber Music in 2013, I Am The Cosmos focus on recording and on going collaborations with Irish artists Jape, Lisa Hannigan, Solar Bears, Ships. Currently Cian and Ross are working on a follow up album in Dublin's National Concert Hall as part of the Artists in Residence project.
    https://soundcloud.com/iamthecosmos
    If you would like a chance to see this gig tonight, please reply below and I will choose 4 random winners at 5pm this evening. Please only enter if you can go tonight and keep an eye on your PMs this evening :)

Comments

Advertisement