Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballyturk Ticket Swap; Opera House Cork 29/08

Options
  • 20-08-2014 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭

Hi,

I have 2 Friday evening tickets for Ballyturk in the Opera House on 29th August.

I can't go on that night due to work thing.

If anyone had tickets for ANY of the other evenings and would prefer a Friday evening, I'd be grateful for a swap.

Stalls- Row H...decent seats.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

You might have more luck throwing up a post up on Toutless.com. There are active discussions there in relation to some of the runs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Eimearsheehan

Hi,
    I am sorry but I don't have tickets to swap but I would really love to go see this show. I would like to buy the tickets off you, if you would be interested in this. Pleeeease.
    Thanks,
    Eimear

I have 2 Friday evening tickets for Ballyturk in the Opera House on 29th August.

I can't go on that night due to work thing.

If anyone had tickets for ANY of the other evenings and would prefer a Friday evening, I'd be grateful for a swap.

Stalls- Row H...decent seats.

Thanks[/quote]

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Hazel grove

Hi,
    Just wondering if you sold or swapped tickets for ballyturk. I am looking for one to buy, if by any chane you have one plse get in touch.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Eimearsheehan

Hi,
    I am still interested in the tickets. I am unable to send you private message. I am getting the error message that you have chosen not to receive private messages.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Hazel grove

Hi, I am looking for a ticket for any performance. Please text or ring me on <mod snip> thanks angela

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

Hi, I am looking for a ticket for any performance. Please text or ring me on <mod snip> thanks angela

Do not put your personal contact details on a public forum...this is the Internet you don't know who is reading this.

Advertisement