Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much luggage can I bring on a flight?

Options
  • 21-06-2015 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hey guys, I hope this is in the right forum, buts anyways..

I often travel on Ryanair, and I usually take just a cabin bag. But within the next month I will be going somewhere else flying with Lufthansa and Austrian Airline. And I was wondering, can I take a cabin bag and a slimline Laptop bag with me? Or am I just limited to the cabin bag?

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

I would hazard a guess that the answer is "yes"

1x cabin bag and 1x personal item (ie laptop/handbag) seems to be the norm.

Why not look at their website and click on the FAQ or Baggage guidelines link?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,560 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭LudoFrancis

Great!

I was just a bit unsure, thanks guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,847 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

you can check in a bag for free normally so why carry a carry on at all (leaving aside its a pain to be waiting on the other end sometimes) ?

There'll also be free drinks and snacks on board. The beer is only Warsteiner, but 'tis better than a lot of what you'd pay for on other airlines.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭LudoFrancis

you can check in a bag for free normally so why carry a carry on at all (leaving aside its a pain to be waiting on the other end sometimes) ?

There'll also be free drinks and snacks on board. The beer is only Warsteiner, but 'tis better than a lot of what you'd pay for on other airlines.

My cabin bag will be full with clothes, so i'd like to take a carry on laptop bag so that I can take my laptop with me.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,155 Mod ✭✭✭✭Locker10a

My cabin bag will be full with clothes, so i'd like to take a carry on laptop bag so that I can take my laptop with me.

Why not check in your clothes and take your laptop bag onboard with you

Advertisement