Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wordpress where to learn about it and need help with current

Options
  • 15-07-2014 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,691 ✭✭✭

Hi

We have recently updated our website(www.irishgunners.com) to wordpress and I know bugger all about this as previously was using HTML and Dreamweaver. Trying to find out more about wordpress for a noobie and trying to figure out the below which I have been trying to get the author to respond but no joy

Can you make a user as an admin with full access rights. Also is there a way of putting a captcha on registration rather than after the fact. So when a user goes to register they have to enter a captcha. There are still bots registering and then I have to go in and delete them. Rather that they could not register in the first instance

Also for the Gallery when I go into manage gallery in our dashboard there are 4 folders. On the website if you click on the gallery url link the gallery just shows all the pictures. Is it possible for to create it like so

FA Cup 2013

Xmas Party

Video

Each having their own url and when a user clicks on it the page opens with the pictures as at the moment all the pictures are lumped in together

Also how can I add more images to the banner that is on the homepage?. Also at the bottom of the home page there is Latest news and the image is not available how can I remove this image or put up an image so it is available.

Can you also publish more than one event? So for the coming season we can insert the upcoming games collectively rather than individually.

IF there are any wordpress experts who also are Arsenal fans that can assist would appreciate it

Comments

Advertisement