Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 BigGunner

Hi guys

Just got the mags.

thanks

fast and reliable as usual

;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

BigGunner wrote: »
    Hi guys

Just got the mags.

thanks

fast and reliable as usual :mad:

;)

EDIT: All sorted!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 BigGunner

Hi kev

Sorry bout the confusion.

Thats all sorted.

Thanks

Gatling wrote: »
    Any ics orders due to be made

They're another crowd we're looking at, but we're looking at making sure that we have the support of aftermarket parts as they are generally off spec to most other brands :(

I've always had a love affair with their Sig SG Series rifles though - beautiful pieces

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Mainly looking for the 551 MRS rails and the official mids , only seen them in UK retailers with crazy prices

Love the Sig myself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Any raptor mosfets in stock dude?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

goodlad wrote: »
    Any raptor mosfets in stock dude?

Sold out Gary and from what we hear no longer available.We'll have an alternative pretty soon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

ricka wrote: »
    Guys watch this space.......VFC is next on our target to stock
    Let you know when we've sorted it!

dont get a MK17 CQC in or i may get tempted ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

ricka wrote: »
    Guys watch this space.......VFC is next on our target to stock
    Let you know when we've sorted it!

Hope to do another Madbull and WE order tomorrow.Anyone who wants anything in particular then send us an email
    info@hobbyairsoft.ie

Could you get a price for the vfc dagger please dude.
    Part Number: VF1-EM4_DAGGER-TN01

Cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,126 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Any news on the CO2 Mags for the G18c lads, especially the extended mags?

Cheers :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,126 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

everlast75 wrote: »

No joy on them unfortunately. The only extended mags we can get are for TM system and are green gas 50 rounders

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Haribo1358

you dont happen to have a taurus pt92 right hand fie selector switch? and some velcro patches in tan for a helmet?

Haribo1358 wrote: »
    you dont happen to have a taurus pt92 right hand fie selector switch? and some velcro patches in tan for a helmet?

I have 1x right side selector switch in silver, if that's any good to you? No tan velcro patches in at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Irish airsofter 1994

have u any idea what one of these would set you back

http://www.gp-web.com/en/productspop.php?pid=3027

• Advertisement

have u any idea what one of these would set you back

http://www.gp-web.com/en/productspop.php?pid=3027

You'd be looking at circa €439 for that particular model

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Irish airsofter 1994

i priced the sr16 on ur website and it comes in the same on all the websites i was on so far

would the mk18 mod 1 need much upgrades to be a good hardcore player on the feild or would it be grand out of the box

i priced the sr16 on ur website and it comes in the same on all the websites i was on so far

would the mk18 mod 1 need much upgrades to be a good hardcore player on the feild or would it be grand out of the box

The MK18 features high speed gears, and a high speed motor, so ROF wise it will be excellent. In terms of accuracy and range it will be pretty good as far as out of the box performance is concerned, however it is rare for a gun not to benefit from the gruesome twosome of tight-bore barrel and softer hop up rubber.

KA P90 GEARBOX

ONLY €90

Brand new - Perfect Working Order - Pre-fitted with an SHS M90 spring, putting out around 0.9J in standard KA barrel & hop up rubber.

GIANT POWER LIPO BATTERIES

E11BA8F87E49479A847215A133FC5004-0000335169-0002927956-00400L-8B0090201E094AC3AC29BA803EC829A1.jpg

These are some of the best performing Lipo batteries on the market today! All of the battery's markings are correct and accurate, so it is a true 15C discharge rate. A lot of other batteries on the market merely label on a C rating, knowing that most people will not check. Tested against Turnigy & Intellect 20C batteries, the Giant Power Lipo outperformed in ROF (on a lower C rating), and lasted longer despite having 500mAh lower capacity.

They are small and thin enough for pretty much all stock tube's, and will seriously impress you.

• Advertisement

Inari wrote: »
    I have 1x right side selector switch in silver, if that's any good to you? No tan velcro patches in at the moment
    ehm no thanks id prefer it in black if you find one please let me know qand same with the velcro patches thanks:D

do you do trade ins?

do you do trade ins?

Not at the minute, sorry!

ok thanks anyway do you know anywhere that does

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Was in last week and popped me name down for a barrell, did a delivery come in ?

Cheers,
    Dan.

Was in last week and popped me name down for a barrell, did a delivery come in ?

Cheers,
    Dan.

TheDoc wrote: »

Cheers,
    Dan.

Hi Dan,

Not yet - they've been ordered, but not been shipped yet. I'd say we'll get an email next week telling us to get our forwarders to collect the shipment, so it'd be around 5 days after that before they arrive in. Magpul furniture, including MBUS sights, are being sorted next week as well.

I have to apologise profusely for the delays, as we are expanding our suppliers in order to improve the range of gear, as well as being able to lower prices on certain items as well :)

I think ye'll all be very happy with the range of gear we will have in stock very soon, as well as having a whole rake of other stuff available to us as well :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭Hareton

May be a stupid question but how do you remove the flash hider from a g&p sentry. Got it from you guys last year. Tried cw and cww and it won't budge. Managed to move the entire outer barrel trying to take it off. Is it by any chance glued or does it not just come off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Hareton wrote: »
    May be a stupid question but how do you remove the flash hider from a g&p sentry. Got it from you guys last year. Tried cw and cww and it won't budge. Managed to move the entire outer barrel trying to take it off. Is it by any chance glued or does it not just come off.

don;t have one but have you checked for a grub screw? some flash hiders have a little allen grub screw which holds the flash hider in place.. just an idea..

T4RGET wrote: »

don;t have one but have you checked for a grub screw? some flash hiders have a little allen grub screw which holds the flash hider in place.. just an idea..

No screw. Cheers anyway

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Hi there,

I am looking for a quantity of rifles, but they don't have to be functional at all - could be completely stripped even - as long as they are externally OK! Do you have anything like that you'd sell? Anything along the lines of AK/M4/Aug/Support/G36 etc. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭kubacx65

When can I expect the kwc 1911 co2 mags?

Hi Dan,

Not yet - they've been ordered, but not been shipped yet. I'd say we'll get an email next week telling us to get our forwarders to collect the shipment, so it'd be around 5 days after that before they arrive in. Magpul furniture, including MBUS sights, are being sorted next week as well.

I have to apologise profusely for the delays, as we are expanding our suppliers in order to improve the range of gear, as well as being able to lower prices on certain items as well :)

I think ye'll all be very happy with the range of gear we will have in stock very soon, as well as having a whole rake of other stuff available to us as well :)

Cheers for the reply, not in any major rush, just touching up a project rifle :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭$kilkenny

No screw. Cheers anyway

hey ger did u try a hair dryer yet?? im sure sara has a few around.
    just give the flash hider a good run over with the dryer til its fairly warm and give it a twist clock wise. the glue should soften up, most if not all G&P guns have clock wise threads.

if not you could try some hot water and dip the top of the barrel into it.

if its glue this should work, if its not you will find out fairly fast.

kubacx65 wrote: »
    Will hopefully glean an answer very shortly from our suppliers on that one!
    Hi there,

I am looking for a quantity of rifles, but they don't have to be functional at all - could be completely stripped even - as long as they are externally OK! Do you have anything like that you'd sell? Anything along the lines of AK/M4/Aug/Support/G36 etc. Thanks.
    Nothing in the way of AEG's unfortunately - we have a non-firing Sig 552 Springer here, if it's just the look of the gun that you're looking for?
    We just checked on the ones we have in stock - no grub screw, or thread lock. Came straight off. That said, G&P change their assembly procedure from time to time, so it is possible they've used threadlock. Your best bet is to use a hairdryer or heat gun to heat the flashhider, and then twist it off. All G&P guns use CW threads so twist to the left.

Normally you can just use a flat-head screwdriver as leverage on m4 flash-hiders (birdcage type), but cause of the style on the VLTOR sentry you'll have to make do with brute force and stubborness instead of leverage :(

If you're having hassle with getting the flash hider off, drop it into us one of the days and we'll get it sorted for you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭E Deans

I was wondering do you have full stock ak with a full wood kit in stock?

E Deans wrote: »
    I was wondering do you have full stock ak with a full wood kit in stock?

Not in stock at the moment :( I have CYMA Full stock faux wood, or AK74SU w/real wood but with folding stock, and AK AIMS with real wood but folding skeleton stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭E Deans

Thanks anyway.Would you have any idea when you will have some in stock?

kubacx65 wrote: »
    Will hopefully glean an answer very shortly from our suppliers on that one!
    Hi there,

Nothing in the way of AEG's unfortunately - we have a non-firing Sig 552 Springer here, if it's just the look of the gun that you're looking for?
    We just checked on the ones we have in stock - no grub screw, or thread lock. Came straight off. That said, G&P change their assembly procedure from time to time, so it is possible they've used threadlock. Your best bet is to use a hairdryer or heat gun to heat the flashhider, and then twist it off. All G&P guns use CW threads so twist to the left.

Normally you can just use a flat-head screwdriver as leverage on m4 flash-hiders (birdcage type), but cause of the style on the VLTOR sentry you'll have to make do with brute force and stubborness instead of leverage :(

If you're having hassle with getting the flash hider off, drop it into us one of the days and we'll get it sorted for you :)

Hot water did the job. Cheers

• Advertisement

G&G AK47 Full Metal
    5ECE9ECFDC8749C99B316A03A2C310C3-0000335169-0002938067-00500L-7E5F14A7F11947B79E95596556FB7227.jpg

G&G AK47 EVO
    F072C6F66FAD46B5915CFEE9A672E043-0000335169-0002938066-00500L-9EEC6D0298CF440587F1FDDDC323738B.jpg

G&G/TopTech Proline M4A1 Carbine (Full Metal & Real Wood)
    74F06E6684DE4BE686E1A752FFBDAD1A-0000335169-0002938065-00500L-391B007DEC6E4CFA9304BE801E781D2E.jpg

G36K
    1CEE6E86823347C788075DA707699722-0000335169-0002938064-00500L-90A0896D2018432DA9C43EA1C51A54B7.jpg

King Arms Proline M4A1
    A06A91407E1F418A95EDD3A3AE6EEA16-0000335169-0002938063-00500L-7269EA9A14674651A3889C2086A628D4.jpg

King Arms Sig 556 Shorty RAS
    DA36EAAFF86B49E5A91AC125DA289C3F-0000335169-0002938062-00500L-CB68014734FB4DE1B4C181AB17B5B3A0.jpg

G36C by JG
    79DA281CCBBB41BF8839DAAFAF8C1324-0000335169-0002938061-00500L-EA672CC3BA894545BD2F7DF274E7E58F.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

G&G/TopTech Proline M4A1 Carbine (Full Metal & Real Wood)

i want to see that! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 698 ✭✭✭mps oshea

how much is the wood G&G AK47 going to set me back?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

thermo wrote: »

G&G/TopTech Proline M4A1 Carbine (Full Metal & *Real Wood* )

Wood gears and mech box ? ? ?

thermo wrote: »
    Gatling wrote: »
    Wood gears and mech box ? ? ?

Stupid tiredness and trying to get pictures up quickly = mistake :(

Obviously typo, but it is a lovely gun. I've always had a soft spot for G&G/TopTech's metal bodies...they just feel very nice to the touch, but it is the King Arms M4 that has surprised me the most. Like ICS, they have replicated the off-black charcoal grey body very nicely, and with the functioning bolt stop (only for hop adjustment), it's very nice indeed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭DJDylan106

Stupid tiredness and trying to get pictures up quickly = mistake :(

Obviously typo, but it is a lovely gun. I've always had a soft spot for G&G/TopTech's metal bodies...they just feel very nice to the touch, but it is the King Arms M4 that has surprised me the most. Like ICS, they have replicated the off-black charcoal grey body very nicely, and with the functioning bolt stop (only for hop adjustment), it's very nice indeed.

How much for the King Arms M4A1??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭$kilkenny

so umm what other new guns should we expect in the next few weeks :D
    any teasers?

mps oshea wrote: »
    how much is the wood G&G AK47 going to set me back?
    DJDylan106 wrote: »
    How much for the King Arms M4A1??

These questions will have to wait for another day - the gear only arrived in on Friday (at 16:40 I might add), and we're awaiting the invoice to be able price/sell these items. As soon as we know, you will. But I would expect you all to be pleasantly surprised :)

I'm heavily considering buying one of the M4A1's as a project rifle, but can't decide between the two :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭DJDylan106

These questions will have to wait for another day - the gear only arrived in on Friday (at 16:40 I might add), and we're awaiting the invoice to be able price/sell these items. As soon as we know, you will. But I would expect you all to be pleasantly surprised :)

I'm heavily considering buying one of the M4A1's as a project rifle, but can't decide between the two :(

Thanks kev ;)

any pt92 mags?still looking for a selector switch for it

any pt92 mags?still looking for a selector switch for it

PT92 mags in stock - only have a silver selector in stock

• Advertisement
Advertisement