Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 aSide in Celbridge

Options
  • 20-07-2017 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

A few of us are organising a friendly and relaxed game of football in Celbridge on Monday at 8pm. Open to anybody so come along if you fancy a game.

Friendly game on astroturf Monday evening at 8pm
    Please bring a coloured and a white top
    Min 4 a side Max 6 a side so need at least 8 players or will have to cancel
    Cost is depending on numbers but approx €5 a head

Dublin Road, Celbridge

The Celbridge Football Park is on the left hand side on the main Dublin road into Celbridge. It is 3 minutes drive from the exit 5 on the N4 junction going towards Celbridge, coming from the Leixlip/Dublin direction and 3 minutes drive from Celbridge.

I cant post links but there is more info on meetup (mixed social soccer). Any questions just ask or pm
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,885 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

what is the standard and age group?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 5aSide inCelbridge

Riskymove wrote: »
    what is the standard and age group?

Its open to any ability, age, gender etc. I'm mid 30s but the more of a mix the better

Just 3 more needed to get a game going

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Mikecondon93

I'm looking for a 5 a side on Mondays. I've a small injury at the moment so I can't cycle down there this week. Living in leixlip.

If you have what's app add me. 0861261040 mike

Time to kickstart the new season. Next game is Monday, September 18, 2017 8:00 PM

All levels welcome. Please bring a dark and a white top if possible, we will get bibs later on if we get a regular weekly game going.

Reply if you are interested or look us up on the meetup page

• Advertisement
Advertisement