Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desperately seeking ......ME

Options
  • 17-04-2017 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi all,

I live in Meath for 3 years after returning form being overseas for a long time. I love being home in Ireland but I have not had the chance to make many friends. Can anyone tell me if there are any social clubs, or clubs of any sort for over 50....tks. (am married) so no dating clubs please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Hi all,

I live in Meath for 3 years after returning form being overseas for a long time. I love being home in Ireland but I have not had the chance to make many friends. Can anyone tell me if there are any social clubs, or clubs of any sort for over 50....tks. (am married) so no dating clubs please.

When we moved to Trim 6yrs ago we joined the drama group, some great people and have made some great friends from it, you don't need to be able to act, you could help out backstage etc, also there's the musical society

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

Do you have any particular hobbies?

There is a Nitro Car Racing Club based in the MDL grounds in Navan. All ages from Meath and beyond, great bunch of lads who are helpful and welcoming especially if you are new to the hobby.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

Have a look on meetup.com and see if there are any groups in your area that you might be interested in joining

Advertisement