Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roberts Radio Network Timeout

Options
  • 10-10-2014 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi all just wondering if anyone can help I have a Roberts radio Stream 105 that I listen to regularly but in the past few days when I connect it to my WiFi I keep getting the Network Timeout error message. I have spoke to Roberts and they told me to do a Factory reset which I have done on numerous occasions but to no avail. Its really starting to annoy me as I know my Network (which is 3 by the way) is good so that is not the problem.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
    Rkr.

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,712 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

This is probably more suited to Nets & Comms or Wireless but have you tried resetting your router by disconnecting the power for at least 10 seconds? At the same time, totally power off your Roberts radio and wait until your Router has restarted fully and resolved all connections.

If that doesn't work, you may need more technical expertise that you might get in the above-mentioned forums.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Rocker1746

Tried that a number of times also Hullaballoo and thanks for the info will copy and paste...

Hmm strange. I have a Roberts myself but not your model. I don't suppose you might have changed the wireless password and not updated it on the radio? Or maybe the wifi signal is being affected by interference locally and not being picked up by your radio?

Advertisement