Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

android tv dongle's and boxes

Options
  • 19-06-2013 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

hi lads,
    im thinking very strongly about getting one of theses android boxes or dongles, the one i am looking at is the rikomagic MK802IIIS, i can get this at a very reasonable price! ive been reading alot of reviews about this and other dongles and boxe's, and im very confused! one review says one thing and the other one is totaly different, for the MK802IIIS the reviews seem pretty good apart from wifi, some say its fine some say its really bad!
    my question is has anyone got one of these or even another model and if so are they good and worth buying, i mainly want to use it for xbmc movies and tv so this is where the wifi comes in, the last thing i want is something that starts and stops with buffering that is just not worth the hassle,
    some people are saying that this model and other medels are working perfect with xbmc,
    anyone got any advice on this subject, please share your wisdom!
    sorry for the long post!
    thanks in advance!

Comments

Have a read of this and this thread. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭ufc pro

thanks very much, i read both and got alot of info from them, maybe the stick is not the way to go, i read that the boxes are more reliable and the wifi is alot better! i think i will go with the gbox midnight, gets very good reviews and runs xbmc great too. there is a guy on adverts selling them! 100 or 120 pre loaded with xbmc and all add ons!
    again thanks for your help!

Advertisement