Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Whats the most hurtful thing you've ever said to someone?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭Nodster

....in the swimwear section in Arnotts, she holds up a bikini and asked "how would this look on me?"

I replied "like two rubberbands around an egg"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Sofa so good

I once told a girl I was having sex with that I couldn't wait to sleep with her friend. I was drunk and it seemed like a great idea in my head...needless to say she started bawling her eyes out...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Mute

Outside the viper room in the smoking area this bird said to me " I love you to hurt me baby I love being hurt" So I called her a big fat ugly bitch.
    I think that did the job!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

but cheer up, cos mammys always forgive there babies.:)

Not so. I put mine in a home because of their constant disrespect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Did you know you can get Rogaine without a prescription?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

"Shakira...you really have to stop calling. I don't love you. I'm for the Seoige sisters only"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭BigBenRoeth

"Shakira...you really have to stop calling. I don't love you. I'm for the Seoige sisters only"

I lol'd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 mrsmidas

I said 'boo' to my niece today and she burst into tears. Five-month-olds are so sensitive...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

In a drunk and emotional state, I told my best friend that she was a bitch and that she would end up alone and friendless if she didn't cop on (this was after one of her close friends had kind of ''abandoned'' her). I never felt so awful in my whole life, but what was said can't be taken back and I still don't think she's fully forgiven me, despite endless apologising.:(

Advertisement