Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the most hurtful thing you've ever said to someone?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

years ago, after giving out to my daughter, she was about 10, she shouted that she didnt love me, i just broke down, that was the most hurtful thing ever. ive a lump in my throat even typing this.:(

When I was about 8 or 9 I wasn't getting my way over something, and I remember telling my mother she was a horrible mummy and I wish I had a nice one instead. And I said I didn't love her.

It makes me want to cry with shame when I think of the look on her face.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Bolag_the_2nd

PeakOutput wrote: »
    i told my mam that respect is earned and not given when i was around 16 in the middle of a fight

pretty sure that was the worst thing iv ever said to her

some of my actions have probably hurt her but words wise that was probably the worst
    Giselle wrote: »
    When I was about 8 or 9 I wasn't getting my way over something, and I remember telling my mother she was a horrible mummy and I wish I had a nice one instead. And I said I didn't love her.

It makes me want to cry with shame when I think of the look on her face.:o

my daughter now 25 still says sorry to this day. words are far more hurtful than weapons. but cheer up, cos mammys always forgive there babies.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

I've never had any doubt she forgave me, but I don't know if I could ever forgive myself.:o

One thing it taught me to do was walk away if I felt I was losing control of myself in a temper, because I might say things I don't mean, can never take back, and always regret.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

My Dad is not my biological father.....I never met my biological father and my dad is the only dad I have ever known. He raised me, provided for me and in his own way loved me.

I told him in an argument that he wasn't my dad anyway....
    I fucking hated myself afterwards.....and I didn't even have the decency to say sorry. I never went back to his house for nearly 2 years.

Another one was when I was a child, my dad use to work abroad in various places (Britland, Algeria and France to name a few) and one time when he was at home after I had an operation on my eye, he was trying to get me to wear an eye patch I was supposed to wear and I told him I wished he had never come home from Africa. I could tell that hurt him by the look in his face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

"so your mother's face" ;)

me and my housemates just use it as a joke to each other. combines "your ma" and "so's your face" for the ultimate iinsult :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭pebbles21

"Lets not turn this rape into a murder!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

I remember when I found out a friend had back stabbed me I went crazy at her said everything and anything that came to my head horrible stuff that I wouldn't repeat but I don't feel bad she deserved what she got. It ended up being the best thing I did.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭4davis7

no offence to any of you but your all a**holes to your parents ive never been like that. if i was in a fight with them i just wouldn't talk to them or something

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭jumbone

I once called somebody a piece of meat stuck in my teeth and told them that one day I would remove them with a tooth pick

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Stky10

"I hope you die screaming"

I didn't think it that bad, but she took it really badly. We'd only just met, but she'd insulted me, so I thought it worthy to reply.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Nodster

....in the swimwear section in Arnotts, she holds up a bikini and asked "how would this look on me?"

I replied "like two rubberbands around an egg"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Sofa so good

I once told a girl I was having sex with that I couldn't wait to sleep with her friend. I was drunk and it seemed like a great idea in my head...needless to say she started bawling her eyes out...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Mute

Outside the viper room in the smoking area this bird said to me " I love you to hurt me baby I love being hurt" So I called her a big fat ugly bitch.
    I think that did the job!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

but cheer up, cos mammys always forgive there babies.:)

Not so. I put mine in a home because of their constant disrespect.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Did you know you can get Rogaine without a prescription?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

"Shakira...you really have to stop calling. I don't love you. I'm for the Seoige sisters only"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭BigBenRoeth

"Shakira...you really have to stop calling. I don't love you. I'm for the Seoige sisters only"

I lol'd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 mrsmidas

I said 'boo' to my niece today and she burst into tears. Five-month-olds are so sensitive...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

In a drunk and emotional state, I told my best friend that she was a bitch and that she would end up alone and friendless if she didn't cop on (this was after one of her close friends had kind of ''abandoned'' her). I never felt so awful in my whole life, but what was said can't be taken back and I still don't think she's fully forgiven me, despite endless apologising.:(

Advertisement