Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

old php version

Options
  • 19-07-2017 5:07pm

Hello, was trying to install some software on a website. The website was recently migrated to NG server so I thought it should have recent version of php but am getting the error [font=-apple-system, system-ui, "Segoe UI", Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, "Helvetica Neue", sans-serif]requires PHP 5.4.4 or newer to run (currently installed version: 5.3.3)[/font]
    Will this version will be updated soon or do I need to find older software?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

Hello, was trying to install some software on a website. The website was recently migrated to NG server so I thought it should have recent version of php but am getting the error [font=-apple-system, system-ui,]requires PHP 5.4.4 or newer to run (currently installed version: 5.3.3)[/font]
    Will this version will be updated soon or do I need to find older software?
    if you have access to cpanel you can change it yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

You should be able to switch your PHP version via the control panel. 
    If you run into issues please contact our support team via Live Chat or open a ticket and they'll assist you.

Michele

Blacknight wrote: »
    If you run into issues please contact our support team via Live Chat or open a ticket and they'll assist you.

Michele
    Brilliant! thanks for the replies, updated it there & seems all good, that's a great option to have on there, thanks again..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Blacknight wrote: »

Michele
    Brilliant! thanks for the replies, updated it there & seems all good, that's a great option to have on there, thanks again..
    Glad to hear it's all sorted out :)

Advertisement