Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good value decking Deals ??

Options
  • 13-03-2012 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Anyone notice any good decking offers going on in any hardware/garden shops. I seen a 16x16 kit with subframe 7 screws in Ballyfermot for €449 but thats too big for my needs.

Anyone ???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

All decks work out to be expensive in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭SpionJoe

All decks work out to be expensive in the end.

do not agree with you on this, my parents installed their decking in 2001 and have looked after it with an oil and preserver over the years and it is still in pristine condition,

"You get out of it what you put in..."

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

SpionJoe wrote: »
    do not agree with you on this, my parents installed their decking in 2001 and have looked after it with an oil and preserver over the years and it is still in pristine condition,

"You get out of it what you put in..."

+1 to the above.

Theres no need to spend out heaps of money these days,and if you look after it,then it will last and last.:).

Heiton Buckley Builders Providers are doing great deals on decking and decking supplies at the moment.

They are also selling 6 feet by 6 feet square pressure treated trellis frames for 25 euro each.

Thats for nothing.:)

paddy147 wrote: »
    +1 to the above.

Theres no need to spend out heaps of money these days,and if you look after it,then it will last and last.:).

Heiton Buckley Builders Providers are doing great deals on decking and decking supplies at the moment.

They are also selling 6 feet by 6 feet square pressure treated trellis frames for 25 euro each.

Thats for nothing.:)

Good shout Paddy, I need about 4 of these trellis's and for €100 I can't go wrong.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

SpionJoe wrote: »
    Good shout Paddy, I need about 4 of these trellis's and for €100 I can't go wrong.

Currently out of stock (everyone is buying them at that price),but according to Heiton Buckleys,they will have another batch of them back in by tomorrow or Friday.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭dub0605

Chadwicks are doing 14x14 for €399 incl the subframe

http://www.chadwicks.ie/spring-2012.html

dub0605 wrote: »
    Chadwicks are doing 14x14 for €399 incl the subframe

http://www.chadwicks.ie/spring-2012.html[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info pal, I seen a 16ftx16ft kit for €429 in ABS in ballyfermot aswell. Just need to make sure the deckscrews are decent with Chadwicks and ABS first.

Advertisement