Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Battlefield 3: Armoured Kill

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

delly wrote: »
    It's nerf and buff people, get the terms right :pac:
    I was thinking it was "buff", but didn't want to make a fool out of myself if I was wrong :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,909 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Decryptor wrote: »
    I was thinking it was "buff", but didn't want to make a fool out of myself if I was wrong :D

You know what "noob" is ? ..look in the mirror Shamrock ye clown :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

Wow the grammar/context Nazi's are out in force here today :rolleyes: calm down lads or there will be some major de-tagging next time on the server :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 410 ✭✭_Gawd_

SeantheMan wrote: »
    This is what happens when you mock the master race, and then try to become one of them

LMFAO.

I was playing PC games before your balls dropped, sunshine.

360 was the only thing I had left after changing work and not having the amount of time I once did.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

_Gawd_ wrote: »
    LMFAO.

360 was the only thing I had left after changing work and not having the amount of time I once did.

oh i think a one on on grudge match is in order. Let other people joing the server as spectators (maybe up in the market area of Bazzar) and have yous have a knife fight or something on the street in front of us?

Winner gets the others mousemat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

mozattack wrote: »
    For every bonus that the PC gives (better graphics) and more players it doesn't outweight the bad because in a lot of maps we don't need more players as it would become a clusterf**k and the graphics are brilliant on PS3 anyway.
    I know there is auto-aim selected as default on the xbox; is the same true on the PS3?
    co-pilot
    It has been confirmed that such a plane will exist in Armoured Kill.
    Decryptor wrote: »
    the quads will mean complete C4 madness. :D
    Yes, I had great fun with these in BC2, as it was harder to hit me with a tank shell :D

=-=

The artillery trucks look interesting, but I wonder will it be minimap crap again, like the mortars, or binoculars like in 1942? Hopefully the latter.
    Commander Keen ftw :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Ah, I see you're the conventional chip-on-shoulder PC player forking out big money on a system that plays nothing of extreme importance or note apart from what is already available on console. ;)

Are consoles capable of the technology a PC is? Of course not, but why invest in one when DICE didn't even develop Battlefield 3 for PC...? They switched to consoles as their main platforms. Yes, the extra players are nice and all but there isn't a chance in hell PC would entice me (for example as a casual player) to fork out huge amounts of money in 2012. Let me ask you a question, even with all this power PC players claim they have and how wonderful it is compared to consoles....then WTF IS BEING PRODUCED FOR PC?!

Oh, that's what I thought. Nothing.

Have all the consoles and a PC.....rarely play the consoles. Can add me on all 3 if you want....my 360 tag says last played 654 days ago :eek:

in fact i would go as far as saying the only game PC people missed out on the last 5 years is Red Dead Redemption. Nothing else on console has been released that is relevant to PC players.

Dark Souls coming out soon so that list is 1 :p

BF3 still causing my CPU to over heat....so havent played it in ages.....must fix that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,909 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

danniemcq wrote: »
    oh i think a one on on grudge match is in order. Let other people joing the server as spectators (maybe up in the market area of Bazzar) and have yous have a knife fight or something on the street in front of us?

Winner gets the others mousemat

Can we have a dogfight in jets ? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,407 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Can we have a dogfight in jets ? :rolleyes:

why?? Ye both suck at them ;)

plus both of yous would need the same perks unlocked and there could be to much tempation to "forget" that you had something activated.

Although if done on firestorm everyone could watch from the buildings in the middle

and would leaping out with an RPG be allowed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,407 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

plus both of yous would need the same perks unlocked and there could be to much tempation to "forget" that you had something activated.

Although if done on firestorm everyone could watch from the buildings in the middle

and would leaping out with an RPG be allowed?

I say we soflam them just for the laugh :D

00:00 Foreign speakage...

01:45 Close Quaters

02:05: Armoured Kill

02:27: Map names

05:48 Gunship gets attacked by a plane

• Registered Users Posts: 5,068 ✭✭✭Iancar29

Sorry for opening a new thread about this lads! , Noob to this forum!

So yeah, looks like im gonna have to go get a pc by september now!!... 60 vehicles on one map?..... i cant be missing that now!!! haha

I cant wait to find out how the 2 man bomber plane works!, from day 1 i was saying to my mates that they should have a jet equipped with a decent bomb...with a considerable reload time and also weighs down the plane too for balancing purposes .... shocked to see the AC-130 in this! , a bit disappointed on finding out its not actually flyable but sure still will be great to co-ordinate tactical runs along with a good team of mates behind you!

Now.... onto overclockers i go to see what i cant get these days for the little money i have...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

For console I suggested to Gustav Halling that they should split the 4 maps into 8 normal sized maps which would be a lot better for us. He said (via Twitter) "no".

I dunno, Rush will be fine but CQ again will be crap on PS3

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Iancar29 wrote: »
    Sorry for opening a new thread about this lads! , Noob to this forum!

So yeah, looks like im gonna have to go get a pc by september now!!... 60 vehicles on one map?..... i cant be missing that now!!! haha

I cant wait to find out how the 2 man bomber plane works!, from day 1 i was saying to my mates that they should have a jet equipped with a decent bomb...with a considerable reload time and also weighs down the plane too for balancing purposes .... shocked to see the AC-130 in this! , a bit disappointed on finding out its not actually flyable but sure still will be great to co-ordinate tactical runs along with a good team of mates behind you!

Now.... onto overclockers i go to see what i cant get these days for the little money i have...

Probably better off it's not flyable. Every dip**** in the game would be putting it in the nearest mountain.

or flying it juhad style

(coughshamrockcough)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

or flying it juhad style

(coughshamrockcough)
    It's "jihad" goddammit, get it right :D

In all seriousness though, there would be no enjoyment whatsoever in using jihad AC-130s. ...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,068 ✭✭✭Iancar29

Probably better off it's not flyable. Every dip**** in the game would be putting it in the nearest mountain.

Buuuuuut then we'd have no epic video clips where a quad bike is flying through the sand dunes , gaining some air over the peaks and then in slow-mo the C-130 comes out over it , roaring by taking up the full view ..... :cool::cool::cool: ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Personally I just want to land a Flanker on it.

It'll just mean it'll be easier to plant C4 on it...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

So Tank Superiority Mode on the Armoured Shield map:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 410 ✭✭_Gawd_

New footage of Armoured Kill as well as AfterMath from Gamescon. It's out in 4 weeks exactly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

New footage of Armoured Kill as well as AfterMath from Gamescon. It's out in 4 weeks exactly.

Oh God, I think my ears are bleeding.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

FKING WUBWUBWUBWUBS! What moron decided that all Games trailers/videos/everything has to have wubwubwubwubs. It's fking nonsense.

The Armoured Kill stuff looks like it could be a lot of fun and madness. C4 Quads will become the weapon of choice I think :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Here it is with the correct soundtrack.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭klose

A night map and a snow map the 2 things I wanted :D

3 of em look great, the one used to show the tank superiority mode dosent look too interesting just looks likes a massive open field, like caspian but caspien had a big of a forest and other little things.

5uspect wrote: »
    So Tank Superiority Mode on the Armoured Shield map:
    With enemy tanks being so close together, some fcuker :pac: in a C4/mine buggy will have great fun :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭spitfireIRL

anyone got any idea about the new maps? august is shoving on now like!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Pretty sure it's out in September. First for Premium members, then PS3 a week later, then everyone else a week after that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

anyone got any idea about the new maps? august is shoving on now like!

September 14 th I think

Advertisement