Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Susi award

Options
  • 21-11-2014 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭

Hi, my online tracker was updated this morning to awarded renewal "one year only" anyone know what this means? Doe this mean I won't get it next year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭kaki

I think that's par for the course; it means you've been awarded for this year and will have to apply for a renewal next year (should be the same for the rest of us).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭bri007

Ah thanks for the reply, got bit worried there when I first read it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

bri007 wrote: »
    Hi, my online tracker was updated this morning to awarded renewal "one year only" anyone know what this means? Doe this mean I won't get it next year?

Everyone that is successful, has to re-apply to renew their grants if they are progressing on their current course.
    I think some people renewing their grants have to answer a number of questions, and depending on their answers, they are renewed automatically or re-assessed fully.

1 year only means, you will be re-assessed for your grant next year if you are progressing in your current course and you will not have the option to answer the few questions to make an automatic renewal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭bri007

I am in second year going into 3rd year next year of a four year degree so that is progressing? So I will have to through whole application again now in the summer? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

bri007 wrote: »
    I am in second year going into 3rd year next year of a four year degree so that is progressing? So I will have to through whole application again now in the summer? :(

You will have to make a full renevaluation application. most of the information will be carried from your previous application if your are in fact renewing.
    As long as you are progressing, the documents you have already submitted with any previous applications can be used.
    Therefore less documents if any, will be requested.

• Advertisement
Advertisement