Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Vampire Diaries Season 6 *Spoilers*

• 15-07-2014 10:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,506 ✭✭✭✭

Colin Ferguson has been cast in the role of Tripp, the head of a community militia who will do anything to protect his town - Source TV Line

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Colin Ferguson has been cast in the role of Tripp, the head of a community militia who will do anything to protect his town - Source TV Line

I'm currently on season 4, absolutely love it! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 789 ✭✭✭mafaa

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,506 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Advertisement

This season gets its UK premiere on ITV2 on Tuesday November 4th at 9pm

Yay Salvatore brothers back together

Bonnie better be brought back by Damon hopefully

• Registered Users Posts: 20 shels_m

I think this season has really been picking itself up. It's still pretty awful, but now that they've backed off the love triangles - the storylines while still kinda stupid, are more enjoyable.

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭IrishAlice

I'm really liking this season, they seem to be doing better with stretching out the story arc over the season.

Last season just seemed like they stuck a lot of little stories together and the characters just went from one disaster to another as soon as the first was resolved.

I will be very annoyed if they don't put Elena and Damon back together again though.

IrishAlice wrote: »
    I'm really liking this season, they seem to be doing better with stretching out the story arc over the season.

Last season just seemed like they stuck a lot of little stories together and the characters just went from one disaster to another as soon as the first was resolved.

I will be very annoyed if they don't put Elena and Damon back together again though.

I actually Elena has run her course with both Damon and Stefan imo she is better not with either of them now

I think Damon and Bonnie has potential if it happens not keen on Stefan with Caroline though

• Advertisement

Aw I really like Damon and Elena, mostly I like Damon though :)

I'm not sure about Stefan and Caroline either, in some ways I'd like them to get together but at the same time think it'd all be too neatly wrapped up then.

Caroline and Enzo has way more potential!

Aw I really like Damon and Elena, mostly I like Damon though :)

I'm not sure about Stefan and Caroline either, in some ways I'd like them to get together but at the same time think it'd all be too neatly wrapped up then.

Caroline and Enzo has way more potential!

Oh yes + 1

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Oh yes + 1

Since we didn't properly get Caroline and Klaus I'd settle for this pairing, I like her with the bad boys :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Daenarys

Since we didn't properly get Caroline and Klaus I'd settle for this pairing, I like her with the bad boys :D

+1 loved the idea of Caroline & Klaus, doubt we'll see him again in TVD and they seem to be starting a triangle of it's own in The Originals with Marcel, Cami & Klaus, well it's looking that way anyway....

Caroline & Enzo I would LOVE to see!! :D

Yea it's a pity that Klaus is gone from TVD but he's just so good in the Originals that I can get over it :D

This weeks episode of TVD was really good. Any guesses as to what's going to happen with Bonnie?

Any guesses as to what's going to happen with Bonnie?

I don't think Damon can keep the " I was alone over there" story going so I reckon he'll tell Alaric about Bonnie and Kai and what happened. Alarics new girlfriend is a witch so I reckon she'll be from the Gemini coven same as Kai and she'll be able to conjure up a spell to get them both back and then she can get revenge on Kai :D:D:D

What do you think??

Yea she could be Gemini coven alright, which would definitely mean they could get Bonnie back.

It's weird, I used to hate Bonnie but now I miss her in the show. Her and Jeremy are so cute together.

Plus if Bonnie comes back and still has her magic then maybe they can get rid of Liv. She's so annoying!

I watched it on Friday and when Caroline was all serious about Alaric being human I just thought so what, sure he hated being a vampire. It wasn't until nearly the end of the episode that I realised the significance!

That part confused me too because I was convinced in previous seasons that when a vampire died (or whatever) it broke the compulsion? So all her memories should come flooding back....but no...obviously this story is being written to keep Ian & Nina away from each other lol Grrrr I was such a Delena fan :D:D

Daenarys wrote: »
    That part confused me too because I was convinced in previous seasons that when a vampire died (or whatever) it broke the compulsion? So all her memories should come flooding back....but no...obviously this story is being written to keep Ian & Nina away from each other lol Grrrr I was such a Delena fan :D:D

I know that it was in the show before that once you die and are in transition all previous compulsion is broken which is why Elena was able to remember that she met Damon first.

I'm not sure about if the vampire dies though.

But they totally are trying to keep them apart! It's like Brooke and Lucas in One Tree Hill all over again. They were together in real life and then broke so they had to be broken up in the show. So annoying!!

TVD is back on January 22nd. Check it the trailer for episode 11 :eek: Delena? So soon!!?

http://youtu.be/tsCVTXwphKQ

• Advertisement

Source

Nina Dobrev and Michael Trevino exiting

Started last night on TG4

Advertisement