Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Java development companies in Dublin?

Options
  • 11-06-2014 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,239 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what companies primarily develop in Java in Dublin? Or know where I could find this information?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,016 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

Elessar wrote: »
    Does anyone know what companies primarily develop in Java in Dublin? Or know where I could find this information?

Recruitment agents?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭ChRoMe

Elessar wrote: »

Eh... tons. I take it you are looking for a job?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭carlmango11

Hey does anyone know what shops in Dublin primarily sell clothes? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,239 ✭✭✭Elessar

ChRoMe wrote: »
    Eh... tons. I take it you are looking for a job?

I'm looking to do an internship. I'm working full time at the moment (non-IT related) but would happily leave tomorrow if I could get an internship.

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭moycullen14

Not such a dumb question at all, despite the responses.

I guess if you had such a list, you'd be well on the way to starting up a recruitment agency :-)

Amazing that such a list, in these information sharing times, is not publically available. I'm assuming, from the replies, that it's not.

To answer the OP, I'd start with the IDA. Get a list of the companies in IT, engineering, etc, based in Dublin. That would be a good start.

Next try the IFSC, lot of financial development going on - ironically probably more that you'll get at Google, LinkedIn, etc.

Enterprise Ireland would also be a good place to look. These might be too small for your needs.

Look at industry associations (e.g. IT@cork, I presume there's a dublin equivalent) members.

Dublin Web Summit (http://summitdublin.com/)

Try the colleges in Dublin - especially the placement offices.

That should get you going.

• Advertisement
Advertisement