Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What's this hair colour???

• 22-10-2014 9:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭

Hi I have bright blonde hair highlighted I'm naturally brown but have seen a colour I love love love! I see my hairdresser at the weekend and want to know what to ask for. I've attached the hair colour photo. Is it dark blonde or golden?? And does anyone know how she might go about getting it this colour as I'm really bright blonde from highlights. She has said no problem when I sent her the photo just wondering what you ladies here think thanks a million

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Looks like mousy brown to me. She would prob just tone down the colour you have by applying a light brown dye all over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

anna080 wrote: »
    Looks like mousy brown to me. She would prob just tone down the colour you have by applying a light brown dye all over.

Mousy brown really??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

lukesmom wrote: »
    Mousy brown really??

That's what it looks to me anyway, mousy brown/ash blonde

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭pixysarah

Dirty blonde is what I'd call it, Google it and you'll see most of the pics are the same colour. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭lubie76

I would describe that as a caramel tone, definitely not mousey brown, much brighter than that... It's lovely alright!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 milkrounds1516

Might be a stupid question but why don't you just bring her this photo?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

Might be a stupid question but why don't you just bring her this photo?

No not stupid at all I am bringing the photo was just wondering what colour people thought it was.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭SparkySpitfire

Lads, that's mousey brown with a shine of light on her hair making it look blonder!

Advertisement