Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Python classes dublin

Options
  • 11-06-2014 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭

Hi everyone

Just wondering if there are any beginner classes in learning Python in Dublin?

I have c.a. 2 years programming experience but I haven't done any programming in years so I have pretty much forgotten it all.

Durz0

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

To be honest, I'd say start here and spend some time going through it yourself before you start looking for classes. If you've done some programming before I reckon you could get to grips with it fairly easily without needing lessons. If you find it's not clicking you could look for something later, that's how I'd go about it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭chakotha

A Python course has just started on Coursera.

https://www.coursera.org/course/pythonlearn

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Aswerty

Just to be a pedant, that Coursera course is a "learn to program" course done through Python. Though from what the OP is saying that still may suit him.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Go through learnpythonthehardway, free online. Or you an pay me to do the same material :)

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Durz0 Blint

Thanks everyone

I've started learning. No sign of any classes yet which is a pity as I learn much quicker that way but not much I can do about it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement