Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Very urgent fosterer needed.

Options
  • 18-12-2010 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭

Mods - if you must remove this post under the "no animal for rehoming threads" rule on the charter fair enough, but I'm only posting it because it's a very urgent case.
    Two dogs are in urgent need of fostering after their owner passed away. One is a 1.5 year old German Shepherd and the other is an older Rottie x. Can you help?

UPDATE! Right, the German Shepherd is 1.5years old, healthy, fit as a fiddle, playful and placid. Good with dogs and kids!

The Rottie is most likely crossed with a Doberman, really friendly, touch of Arthritis and cataracts but still got ple...nty of life left. Reckon he is about 8 years old, loves children and dogs and is calm in nature. Sadly, he is stressed out and very upset since his owner passed away.

Unfortunately, we don't know about what either of the dogs are like with cats as the guy who contacted us has said he has never seen them around kitties.

Both of these dogs are urgent cases...they are living in their deceased owners yard with a kind neighbour feeding them and taking them out for walks. They have a week to find foster/permanent homes before the family will put them in the pound. The Shepherd may find a home through the pound but the rottie x doesn't have much hope.

If you can help please contact LHAC on their facebook page http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=100000393638965

With bad weather returning and the distress these two must be in, it's a pretty urgent case. Both of these dogs will find it difficult to get out if they end up in the pound.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,973 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

I tried looking on the link you sent but could not see any info as I was not yet a friend of Last Hope, the website link is blocked on my computer also as its reported as having a virus, would consider fostering the German Shepard as I grew up with one but I wouldnt have the room for both in the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Oh no, I'm sorry. Can anyone else open the link?

I can help you with any info you need. So any questions just ask :)

Thanks

Advertisement