Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Shower Problem

Options
  • 12-11-2013 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭

Alright, I the electric shower I have is acting up. It has been doing this for awhile now but I am getting sick of it and looking at what I can do.

The problem is it goes from hot to cold and then back to scalding. I know when this is coming as the shower makes a whirring noise. Also the water pressure isn't the best sometimes. It's a Triton shower.

The shower itself is a good few years old at this stage so my question is would getting a new electric shower installed fix the problem or would I be back at square one again? I don't mind if I get a few years out of the new one though. I'm sure these things only have a certain life span and this current one is probably past due. Limescale could also be part of the problem.

Thanks for an insights.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭dpofloinn

Have you descaled the shower head?

Advertisement