Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

6 chanell programmer

• 09-08-2013 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Anyone know if/where i can purchase a 6 chanell programmer,5 heating zones and 1 hot water zone.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭LIFFY FISHING

pache wrote: »
    Anyone know if/where i can purchase a 6 chanell programmer,5 heating zones and 1 hot water zone.
    Thanks in advance.

Dont think there is one, you could look at Landis & Gyr's web site, I had to do the same with two 3 channell time clocks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭shane0007

Heatmiser TouchPad does 9 zones (8 + hot water).
    There are also other similar products on the market.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 ltz400

I am looking to zone the central heating I know I need a programmer wireing centre and motorised valves but the question is should I go with 2port valve or 3port diverter valve the top valve is s balance valve to the cyclinder i could put the 3port valve in place of the 1" tee wich is behind the bottom valve

It looks like either you have or had solid fuel.

Yes there is a solid fuel system but i am not zonein

• Advertisement

ltz400 wrote: »
    Yes there is a solid fuel system but i am not zonein

If you are not zoning, what is the motorised valve doing?

Sorry shane ment to say i am not zonein the solid feul side just the oil boiler as i dont think it would be safe to zone solid fuel if that clears things up

Advertisement