Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Water only Luke Warm

• 12-11-2013 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi all, I've recently installed a Stanley Reginald Stove and although a few teething issues thought all was sorted but yesterday we had hot Rads but only luke warm water? The Pipe stat is set to 45 degree (Located right beside stove on flow pipe) and is doing it's job as in kicks pump in once it reaches this but water isn't getting hot. Water does run from hot tap but only luke warm despite stove running for over 6hours. Since install we have had an issue with an airlock somewhere in the system - I personally have bleed the rads twice and know plumber has bled them as well - so I wonder has this air now reached the Cylinder and hence water not heating fully? CAn this be forced out if I put on the oil for awhile or is it something else wrong. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement