Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CoD4 PS3 hacker

Options
  • 01-08-2009 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭

What's up with all the hackers on Cod4 now. Every second person is levitating or hiding in secret rooms. It's really getting on my nerves. Anybody had any experience with it?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Last edited by Steffano2002; Yesterday at 21:46. Reason: Don't be asking how to cheat

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Ah here :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭glaston

Wtf is going on, noticed it really bad this evening.

Yes. It's ruining the game if you ask me. Why not just play it properly. I hope it gets aptched very very soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭glaston

Apparently Infinity ward are working on it, hope they can strip the cheats of all their badges/honour.

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2009/07/31/modern-warfare-hacked-cheaters-abound/

• Advertisement

I hope they get that and get banned from PSN and their ip's get traced so they don't make new accounts also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭fitz0

I found it on the 360 version last night as well. Ruins the fun

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Well if you're talking about glitches then they are well known and I've used them myself in 'fun' games on the PS3 but I've noticed a lot of cheaters using Aimbots more and more recently :mad: It gets really annoying at times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭fizzynicenice

yah theres a fair few invisible fcukers levitating through walls alright, totally against the spirit of the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭rossism

friend of mine does this.
    apparently he downloaded some code onto a usb and uploaded it on his ps3.now he can fly up to the top of buildings and think hes cool.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭sofireland

only saw the flying people for the 1st time tonight, and they were rubbish, finished bottom of the team!!
    Does spoil it though, hopefully IW will sort it out.

sofireland wrote: »
    only saw the flying people for the 1st time tonight, and they were rubbish, finished bottom of the team!!
    Does spoil it though, hopefully IW will sort it out.

Every game I played tonight had these guys in it. Some were goo but most were rubbish. I came top of one game in Creek while the other team cheats finished last :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Only noticed this once at the weekend - was playing Crash and some guy kept flying around me and even was waving at me lol :D. I kept shooting and shooting but no joy. Had no idea what was going on until I told my brother and he told me about all this hacking and UFOs as he calls them!!!

This will ruin a great online game if this isnt fixed very very soon!!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Cheating will always ruin online gaming... You gotta hate these lowlifes... :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Playing Cod 4 at the moment is a waste of ****in time until Infinity Ward patch it! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Eoin087

r3nu4l wrote: »
    Well if you're talking about glitches then they are well known and I've used them myself in 'fun' games on the PS3 but I've noticed a lot of cheaters using Aimbots more and more recently :mad: It gets really annoying at times.

So aimbots actually do exist? :eek: Was accused of using one by some guy a few months ago. What are they? Some kind of auto aim?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭coady

http://twitter.com/fourzerotwo

Playlist update inbound for COD4. This will fix the exploits in public matches until the patch finishes certification at Microsoft & Sony!
    about 2 hours ago from web

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 lendrew1

Playlist update inbound for COD4. This will fix the exploits in public matches until the patch finishes certification at Microsoft & Sony!

Thank fcuk, it was gettin' on my nerves!:mad:

Yeah thank God. I've a pain in the backside trying to record when all your enemies are on top of 6 storey buildings. :mad:

Eoin087 wrote: »
    So aimbots actually do exist? :eek: Was accused of using one by some guy a few months ago. What are they? Some kind of auto aim?

Basically, yes! It's annoying when it happens :mad:

Here's more on the problems from the official COD4 forums.

As IW are working on the problem I don't mind posting this vid from youtube as an example of hacked gameplay...

Sooner these guys are banned the better :)

• Advertisement

It's actually unreal how annoying it is. Have ta say though got alot of them idiots on top of buildings when I saw the kill cam. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

Eoin087 wrote: »

Basically it gives you pinpoint accuracy.

ie. Hiding in a corner, person in top right corner of eye

bang

dead in a millisecond. Instantly turns your crosshairs at the enemy and shoots

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

I had to lol playing this evening, some of these hackers where absolutely terrible at the game even when cheating, I hope they are banned off the PSN :mad:

I wonder will this update also fix the glitches? In free-for-all and team deathmatch it's possible to glitch on the Crossfire map.

By glitching I mean getting to parts of the map that you're not supposed to be able to get to, not flying soldiers, unlimited ammo, aimbots and walking through walls.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Wow, very little cheating on PC COD 4. One or two aimbotters show up, but not as often as you think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭mehfesto2

First month on COD5 was a nightmare.
    But COD4 is getting worse again - Overgrown is a pain in the hole this weather

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭irishman123

The COD4 Sabotage glitches I hate:

Ambush - Hiding in the ground, with the bomb, beside the fence (big open area)...

Overgrown - Hiding in the ground, with the bomb, under the fench (middle/valley area)...

Pipeline - Hiding in the steel mesh, with the bomb, underground...

In general - People who completely leave the map, with the bomb!!!...

Why haven't IW patched all these ongoing exploits? They ruin the game as much as the recent UFO hacks etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭-osborne-

its got so bad this month with lag switchs,rapid fire,hacking

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭damienmcd

I heard IW are looking for people to submit usernames of people they see doing this so they can get them banned from the PS Network.

The sooner the better!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

The flying glitch/hack was released on the 31st of july and fixed on the 4th or 5th of august... But have been killed by people under the middle valley in overgrown and invisible people in overgrown. haven't seen any glitches but these, since ufo/god mode (flying hack) was fixed... Both were in same round...

Advertisement