Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kingsley Gym

Options
  • 14-08-2014 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,801 ✭✭✭

Hi

does anyone know what the gym is like here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,801 ✭✭✭tech

any one?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Chances are pretty high they'll give you a tour of the facilities if you go down to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Mariasofia

The pool is absolutely fantastic.....

.....not right now but wait til the rain starts...indoor and outdoor pool! :)

im in two minda between Kinsley and Mardyke

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

tech wrote: »
    im in two minda between Kinsley and Mardyke

Choose the one that's least likely to get flooded.

• Advertisement

hmm Both did!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭mcko

I would recommend NRG in the River Lee hotel.

how much is a full year in NRG?

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭mcko

about 500 I think.

• Company Representative Posts: 4 Verified rep Fota Collection

Hi there,

My name is Sara and I work in Marketing for The Fota Collection (Fota Island Resort and The Kingsley). If you're interested in joining our Health Club please feel free to call in for a tour of the facilities and a chat with our fitness instructors. We would love to have you on board!

Best regards,
    Sara

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Was a member before the hotel was flooded and re-joined soon after it re-opened however I am sorry to say that standards have dropped dramatically and I would not recommend to anyone.

Staff are obnoxious and disinterested and the gym facilities are not up to par for the prices they charge. Very disappointed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1 robbiecoll

I was thinking of joining the Kingsley too - anyone else here a member- good/bad?

Advertisement