Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin GAA and drunken Harry Potter!

• 25-09-2012 10:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭

The Dublin Minor GAA team were out on a piss-up and ended up bringing back to the gaff Daniel Radcliffe!

Mad photos....http://imgur.com/a/nnk16

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

The Dublin Minor GAA team were out on a piss-up and ended up bringing back to the gaff Daniel Radcliffe!

I've imagined you saying that in a Yoda voice for some reason.

Deadly pics though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,944 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

fcuk me, Harry Potter is a Dwarf!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,292 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

He looks tiny!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,258 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

He looks like a little hobbit.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Chevolution

The Dublin Minor GAA team were out on a piss-up and ended up bringing back to the gaff Harry Potter!

FYP :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

A magical night was had by all!! Jees he is weird looking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭UglyBolloxFace

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭gobnaitolunacy

Christ he looks shattered.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭toodleytoo

I was just about to post this!! I could have sworn that I read somewhere that he doesn't drink though :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Is that Harry Potter?

Fucking hell - he's been in Dublin too long - he looks like a skanger.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 563 ✭✭✭Wee Willy Harris

They look big, but wee harry is only 5"5

/danny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Looks like Joffrey popped in as well

• Registered Users Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Why are two of 'em in their jocks? Weird party...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,190 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

****, he's a Giants' fan. I prefer Emma Watson.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 ehmjay

It looks like they were having a sleep-over to celebrate, another guy's in his pj's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

toodleytoo wrote: »
    I was just about to post this!! I could have sworn that I read somewhere that he doesn't drink though :confused:

I think that he said he was on the verge of becoming an alcoholic. So stopped. I don't think it is really him.

Is that Harry Potter?

F[SIZE="2"]uc[/SIZE]king hell - he's been in Dublin too long - he looks like a skanger.

it's the famous person in disguise look, when slumming it like what chevy chase would wear as Fletch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

2nd pic guy in the background.........:pac:

drunken Harry Potter

shorter Ashton kutcher

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

He looks slightly worried in a few of those pics.

I wonder has it anything to do with the fact that he's surrounded by partially clothed, under eighteen year old drunken lads?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭166man

This is too funny. I'm good friends with the fella whose house it is, very sound bloke played GAA with him with St Olafs for 7 years.

Saw him post a facebook update early that morning just thought he had been out celebrating a bit too much when I saw the photos in his house. Gutted he didn't let me know, would have been over to his gaf myself!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭delw

Minors shouldn't be drinking :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Ibbo

Id love to know how this came about. Mad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

166man wrote: »
    This is too funny. I'm good friends with the fella whose house it is, very sound bloke played GAA with him with St Olafs for 7 years.

Saw him post a facebook update early that morning just thought he had been out celebrating a bit too much when I saw the photos in his house. Gutted he didn't let me know, would have been over to his gaf myself!:D

Just as well they kept it quiet until the day after, word would get around quickly and the house would have been swamped.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,508 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2012/0926/radcliffed.html

RTE are reporting it now too...my cousin is in those pictures, must ask him what the hell was going on...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 682 ✭✭✭lisa_celtic

Not been a dry s*it but fair enough if the minors want to and are allowed get into pubs and clubs but they shouldn't be drinking out of the cup.. They are meant to becoming an inspiration for the younger people coming up through the underage levels of football and today they are all over the internet drunk. If you wanted your kids to have role models like that you would let them out playing on talbot street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

Not been a dry s*it...

Why must you tell lies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭TheTwiz

Why must you tell lies?

Well said. They're a bunch of young lads who have trained three or four days a week for the past year letting off a bit of steam. They meet a celeb and they go back to Dundrum & drink out of the trophy. God forbid

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭Funglegunk

Not been a dry s*it but fair enough if the minors want to and are allowed get into pubs and clubs but they shouldn't be drinking out of the cup.. They are meant to becoming an inspiration for the younger people coming up through the underage levels of football and today they are all over the internet drunk. If you wanted your kids to have role models like that you would let them out playing on talbot street.

I love the way whenever anyone achieves any sort of success they instantly become 'role models for kids'.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Not been a dry s*it but fair enough if the minors want to and are allowed get into pubs and clubs but they shouldn't be drinking out of the cup.. They are meant to becoming an inspiration for the younger people coming up through the underage levels of football and today they are all over the internet drunk.

When did it become the Mormon football final?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Alot of then could have turned 18 since Jan 1, and if not, who gives a fook!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭buyer95

Give it a rest would yeah? These are 17 year old young fellas, out celebrating after winning the all ireland. It is totally unfair, and if truth be told downright idiotic to claim that they should be role models or something. I'm that age myself, and the last thing I would be thinking about is " oh is this what I should be doing now that we have won ."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Joekers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

KTRIC wrote: »

Loved him in "Wilfred".............

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Joekers wrote: »

You sure ? Is that not the lad that played Gollum ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,501 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Cue the national media reporting that because of these pictures, Dublin GAA is responsible for a spike in Harry Potter DVD sales. Just like we all know that Bryan Cullen's speech after winning the AI last year ("see yiz in Coppers") resulted in a massive upsurge in people attending Copper Face Jacks, and increased it's popularity :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

My sort of party :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Not been a dry s*it but....

But-head
    Watch for “But-Heads” to Catch a Lie

If someone tells you that "It doesn't make a big difference to me, but ..." there's a fairly strong chance something does make a big difference to them. Statements like this are dubbed "but-heads," and you should read deeper into them.

Advertisement