Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Morbegs

Options
  • 26-09-2012 4:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Whatever happened to the morbegs? Do RTE still have the suits? I would like to try on Rossa

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

ZXXXZ wrote: »
    I would like to try on Rossa

While dressed as Molly?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,027 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Threw it all away with the drugs

• Registered Users Posts: 12,842 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

They went back to Morbeg Land.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

jesus i hated that show

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

They wanted to chop down a tree or something, didn't they?

Stupid fat hairy fcukers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

Omg I loved that show! Completely forgot about it. I was only around 6 or 7 when it ended though. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

I was on that show! They picked about 10 kids from my class to be on it, to just generally sit around with the Morbegs on camera. We drew stuff, because it was in the National Gallery IIRC. I'm sure i'm not the only one, anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭problemchimp

I was on that show! They picked about 10 kids from my class to be on it, to just generally sit around with the Morbegs on camera. We drew stuff, because it was in the National Gallery IIRC. I'm sure i'm not the only one, anyone else?
    They wouldn't let me go on it 'cause I'm 46. I paid my T.V. licence and this is the result. I won't be paying next year!

My school never got asked to be on stuff like that.

We were too real for them :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Oh I hated the fcukers, always bagging on about being nice to others and all this other shite.

Bastards never grew that growing tree either to piss off up it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭jubella

Me! I remember drawing a sheep, and that's about it. Very proud moment though.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭SandyRamp

*singing*Morbegs from Morbeg Land, Need your help to understand, How to save the Growing Tree, with the help of you and me. Come and see, come and play, Make the most of every day, Then we'll save the Growing Tree, With the help of you and meeeeeeee... Damn it's in my head now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭seven_eleven

Anybody remember that episode where molly didnt want to wear her seatbelt, and then some kid kicked the football out infront of the car and molly went flying through the windscreen completely destroying her cervical spine and ripping the shíte out of her nervous system thus paralysing her from the neck down.

Well thats how I remember it anyway. R.I.P Molly

Anybody remember that episode where molly didnt want to wear her seatbelt, and then some kid kicked the football out infront of the car and molly went flying through the windscreen completely destroying her cervical spine and ripping the shíte out of her nervous system thus paralysing her from the neck down.

Well thats how I remember it anyway. R.I.P Molly
    I thought that Molly was driving drunk and ran the boy Morbeg over while he was playing football in his garden?

Either way rip one of them

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Tommy Tiernan used to be on The Morbegs, too.

Advertisement