Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fun - Discussion

Options
  • 14-01-2010 1:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 26,243 ✭✭✭✭

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    A boy and his blob
    Muramasa: Demon Sword
    Mario and Luigi: Bowsers inside story

Anything but Uncharted eh? Lol.

Uncharted 2 by a country mile, I can give it that much.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,844 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

noodler wrote: »
    Anything but Uncharted eh? Lol.

Uncharted 2 by a country mile, I can give it that much.

What can I say, 2D will always look better than 3D and those 3 games have the some of the best artwork and animation of any game I've ever played. I found some of uncharted 2 to be hit and miss with the museum and ruined monastery in the mountains to be less than stellar while other parts were stunning, particularly the train sequence. Still not as beautiful as Muramasa.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,243 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    What can I say, 2D will always look better than 3D and those 3 games have the some of the best artwork and animation of any game I've ever played. I found some of uncharted 2 to be hit and miss with the museum and ruined monastery in the mountains to be less than stellar while other parts were stunning, particularly the train sequence. Still not as beautiful as Muramasa.

I think Uncharted 2's graphics deviated alright...from amazing to spectacular!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Try to keep on topic in the nomination threads please guys, poor Mr E is going to have a hard enough time going through all of them as it is!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,243 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Sorry, my fault - never can resist critcising Retr0!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,458 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Easy target. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,823 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

A Boy and his Blob, best graphics, lmao.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭rizzla

I'm kinda sad 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand isn't getting any other mentions for Surprise of the year. Sure the other games were a surprise. But there's none bigger than a 50 Cent game about him getting paid for a concert with a diamond skull. Then the diamond skull being stolen and Fiddy having to kill alot of people to get it back, being a great game.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,844 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

ShaneU wrote: »
    A Boy and his Blob, best graphics, lmao.

You honestly can't say the art and animation in that game is not some of the best ever. It's like playing a studio ghibli film.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement