Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iTunes download problems

Options
  • 27-12-2008 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭

I had my laptop recently reconfigured to pick up the colleges internet. I was told when i was in college to use the proxy settings he put in and when at home simply choose one of the other two options which detect the proxy in the area.
    Ic ould download album information no problem in college but now that ive broadband at home iTunes connection doesnt work. I switched proxy settings and still no joy. I ran diagnostics on iTunes and it said net connection available and iTunes stores connection possible but when i try to do either it doesnt. It'll be a hassle to type in the album info otherwise.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

Guessing you're on Windows. Make sure you've ticked the box network connections under Connections under Internet Options (Internet Explorer) to auto-detect settings, ensuring the box below is unticked for using a proxy.

Not all albums have an entry on the online CD databases, such as Grace Note used by iTunes. What happens when you do Advanced --> Get CD Track Names in iTunes?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Moved from Laptops.

Advertisement