Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much do ya think?

Options
  • 24-12-2008 7:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭

I want to sell my laptop and wanted to get some opinions here on how much I would get if I put it up on adverts.ie :)

I have a HP Pavilion dv2104eu Entertainment laptop. It's about 2 years old but it's just got back from the comp shop and has since gotten fresh new inside parts :)

Everything inside has been cleaned out and replaced with new parts. It has:
    2.5GB RAM
    AMD Turion 64 TL-50 Dual Core CPU
    120GB Hard Drive
    WLAN
    Built-in 1.3 megapixel webcam
    Windows Vista Ultimate

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭RichyX

I want to sell my laptop and wanted to get some opinions here on how much I would get if I put it up on adverts.ie :)

Around 300€ I would say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Yeah not much more maybe 350 375
    I recently sold a P4 120gb HD,1gb RAM for €220 and i consider myself lucky to get that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭ttm

Just seen a better spec machine on eBay with a Buy it now price of 400 euro and no bids at its auction price of 300 euro. So I'd say you should get 300 for it if its had no major knocks.

Advertisement