Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Laptop advice

• 22-12-2008 5:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭

Looking to get a laptop as a gift for someone. Have a budget of between 500-600 euro. It will be used for college work and browsing the internet. Would it be worth my while waiting for the sales in January ?

If yea could point me towards a good deal either online or in a bricks and mortar store, I would muchly appreciate it!

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Pete67

Since you're based in Dublin, this company are definately worth looking at. Online store but you can collect and save on the delivery charges.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Pete67 wrote: »
    Since you're based in Dublin, this company are definately worth looking at. Online store but you can collect and save on the delivery charges.

Cheers.

Could someone recommend me a specific laptop. Price range is 500-600 euro.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Moved from Comp and Tech.

@Tusky - Could you take a look at the sticky at the top of the thread and answer some of the questions. It'll help us pick you out one to suit your needs.

Advertisement