Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

God Bless America!

• 23-09-2014 4:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,043 ✭✭✭

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-29331395

"Abu Ghaith argued his role was a purely religious one, aimed at encouraging all Muslims to rise up against their oppressors."

Address: Sing Sing........hopefully

Bound to be a few deluded women who'll want to marry the basterd.

But seriously, fair play to the Yanks, if it was here he'd get 5 years with the last 4 suspended :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

One less in that Al Qaeda card deck that Panini brought out.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Ruu wrote: »
    One less in that Al Qaeda card deck that Panini brought out.

I'd love a Panini right now, with chicken and cheese.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭Shakespeare's Sister

The thing about the women is bizarre and random. One might think OP had a chip on his shoulder about something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭comongethappy

The thing about the women is bizarre and random. One might think OP had a chip in his shoulder about something.

Life term prisoners are so hot right now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,180 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

They should have electrocuted the bastard. Badly. To the shores of Tripoli indeed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Hitchens wrote: »
    God Bless America!

Said no atheist ever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Said no atheist ever.

Ya, I was thinking on similar lines.
    Abu Ghaith argued his role was a purely religious one..and the op sticks God in the title.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,043 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Chucken wrote: »
    Ya, I was thinking on similar lines.
    Abu Ghaith argued his role was a purely religious one..and the op stick God in the title.
    there is no god but God! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭comongethappy

Science damn you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

I thought this place wasn't a news-dump?

• Advertisement

And people that speak a different language use a different word.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭caolfx

:D
    Life term prisoners are so hot right now...life term prisoners.

And people that speak a different language use a different word.

Interesting; are you suggesting that the meaning of the word is always the same, whatever that word is?

catallus wrote: »
    Interesting; are you suggesting that the meaning of the word is always the same, whatever that word is?

No. I'm suggesting that the meaning of the word God is the same as Allah. That was in response to this:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=92323019&postcount=9

:confused:

catallus wrote: »
    :confused:

:) Ok. OP said the only god is God. I was pointing out that other people use the word Allah.

:) Ok. OP said the only god is God. I was pointing out that other people use the word Allah.

Aaaaaaah! Now I get it :)

So it wasn't an attack on secularism after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭joe swanson

Good news.

In fairness, the Americans are a great bunch of lads.

The thing about the women is bizarre and random. One might think OP had a chip on his shoulder about something.

Even the convicted terrorists are getting women, instead of the OP. Presumably.

Because deluded women.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Wow, he even got a trial? America's getting soft.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭rolliepoley

He should of been hung, he will still preach his muck behind bars.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Candie wrote: »
    Even the convicted terrorists are getting women, instead of the OP. Presumably.

Because deluded women.

Women!!!!!!!!!!!

*shakes fist

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,149 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

jimgoose wrote: »
    They should have electrocuted the bastard. Badly. To the shores of Tripoli indeed.
    not at all. for everytime murika puts someone to death, they condone and legitimize the crime they are executing the person for commiting

I'm very highly educated. I know words, i have the best words, nobody has better words then me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,149 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

He should of been hung, he will still preach his muck behind bars.
    he shouldn't. if its not him it will be someone else. thats what america gets for being a hypocritical sespit

I'm very highly educated. I know words, i have the best words, nobody has better words then me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,780 ✭✭✭Frank Lee Midere

It's a fact that guys on death row - particularly the serial killers - do get lots of letters from women.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭copey

This is true what is the attraction?

It's a fact that guys on death row - particularly the serial killers - do get lots of letters from women.

Lets face it, they're the ultimate safe boyfriend. They can't cheat, they can't go out and get drunk, they can't run off, and for a certain kind of woman the attraction of always knowing where he's spending his Saturday night is a big draw.

Then there's the saviours. Sure the only thing a lot of these guys ever really needed was the love of a good woman!

The women are crazies. It's poetic justice in a way, the lifers are definitely getting what they deserve.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

Kirk Van Houten knew it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Lets face it, they're the ultimate safe boyfriend. They can't cheat, they can't go out and get drunk, they can't run off, and for a certain kind of woman the attraction of always knowing where he's spending his Saturday night is a big draw.

Then there's the saviours. Sure the only thing a lot of these guys ever really needed was the love of a good woman!

The women are crazies. It's poetic justice in a way, the lifers are definitely getting what they deserve.

Candie, you really must have gone out with some dodgy pricks in your time.
    "My boyfriend is Charles Manson , he's a romantic with a poetic streak and a swastike in his forehead and guess what, I always know where he is on a weekend."

• Advertisement

Candie, you really must have gone out with some dodgy pricks in your time.
    "My boyfriend is Charles Manson , he's a romantic with a poetic streak and a swastike in his forehead and guess what, I always know where he is on a weekend."

Love's young dream. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,043 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Love's young dream. :)
    Geez, it's all coming out now :pac:

Geez, it's all coming out now :pac:

It's a very stress free relationship we have. My only issue with Charlie is that he don't surf. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,180 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

not at all. for everytime murika puts someone to death, they condone and legitimize the crime they are executing the person for commiting

You a commie, boy??

Advertisement