Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Kennels in Galway City/County

Options
  • 16-05-2014 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi, I'm going away for a week during the summer and need advice on a good, reliable kennel for my 1 year old dog. This is my first time leaving her and want to make sure she's well looked after as have heard some horror stories about neglect. Really need help as have no choice but to put her in a kennel as have no one else to look after her so any advice would be really appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,101 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This has nothing to do with boards.ie. Try asking in an appropriate forum, such as the pets forum:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=240

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Wifriend

Sorry about that... I'm new and trying to figure it out. Would delete but don't know how to

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,101 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You can't delete a thread once someone has replied to your initial post. But you may wish to delete one of the threads in the pets forum, as you seem have duplicates there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement