Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Grinds needed for Phase 6

• 21-01-2014 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi,

I was hoping someone could help me. My boyfriend asked me to post this up for him as he is not on Boards. He is looking for grinds for the Phase 6 exam in the Dublin area. Does anyone know if there are any grinds taking place around the county or if anyone could help him out?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭sullzz

cd1985 wrote: »
    Hi,

I was hoping someone could help me. My boyfriend asked me to post this up for him as he is not on Boards. He is looking for grinds for the Phase 6 exam in the Dublin area. Does anyone know if there are any grinds taking place around the county or if anyone could help him out?

Thanks
    I've never heard of grinds for apprentices , what is he struggling with , in my experience they guide you through it pretty we'll and more or less tell you what is coming up in the exam , he could talk to the instructor after class and explain to him what he is finding hard .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 478 ✭✭rightjob!

cd1985 wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks

is he looking for grinds in all parts of the course ?or is it just the likes of T2?
    as far as i know there isnt anything out there,but no harm in saying it to the instructor to see of he can get anything,or else a mate in the class.
    otherwise its just keep reading and reading over it

Advertisement