Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acoutic Guitarist Wanted For Busking

Options
  • 07-05-2015 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi, I'm looking for an acoustic/electric guitarist with fantastic finger-style, rhythm and riffs to join me in busking this summer in Dublin.
    I'm looking for someone who is interested in playing a wide range of music, but mainly songs that are folky and are suited to a single voice with guitar (or duet if you can harmonize too :-). Think Hozier, Sheeran, Fleetwood Mac, Joni Mitchell, The Frames .... that kind of stuff ... as well as the crowd pleasers.
    Ideally I'm hoping to find someone who wont need much rehearsal time maybe an afternoon or two, we could chose a song list and work from that, hopefully bringing in some cash with the streets being busier this time of year!

If anyone's interested please pm and I'll link you to a sample so you can hear my voice and perhaps get a better idea of where I'm at :-)

Comments

Advertisement