Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is there any charity shops in carrig on suir?

Options
  • 19-04-2014 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

Bowlardo wrote: »

Two, I think. There's one just beside The Carraig Hotel. I think it's called Quinns. There's also a Sue Ryders somewhere too I think, maybe up near the Westgate.

I'm not sure if both are still open or not though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,069 ✭✭✭Xenophile

For accurate information I suggest that you ring the Clergy or the Regional St.Vincent de Paul office in Waterford.

Here is a link to the SVP site.

http://www.svp.ie/Contact-Us/South-East.aspx

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

looder wrote: »
    Two, I think. There's one just beside The Carraig Hotel. I think it's called Quinns. There's also a Sue Ryders somewhere too I think, maybe up near the Westgate.

I'm not sure if both are still open or not though.

I think the River Rescue might have one also near the bank afaik. Is is still open?

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭PacMan

I would imagine that every small town has Charity shops nowadays.
    They provide such a great service, and the people who are sales assistance are mostly giving their time for free, so it does provide a great community service.
    I notice that most of the people of Carrick normally shop in Iceland.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

There is two charity shops in Carrick, both are on the main street. River Rescue charity shop beside Bridgewater House and Mrs. Quinn's beside the Carraig Hotel. River Rescue also have a warehouse on the quay for donations of bulkier goods, not sure of its exact location.

As for most Carrick people shopping in Iceland, not true and has feck all to do with OPs question. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,069 ✭✭✭Xenophile

As for most Carrick people shopping in Iceland, not true and has feck all to do with OPs question. :pac:

Good point. Let Iceland pay for their own advertising. And to keep this thread on topic let me say "Charity begins at Home"

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

Advertisement