Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mechanic in clonmel surrounding area's?

Options
  • 08-03-2014 1:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭

Anyone recommend a good reliable , and cheap mechanic in the clonmel,cahir, etc area :) ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,069 ✭✭✭Xenophile

pudzey101 wrote: »
    Anyone recommend a good reliable , and cheap mechanic in the clonmel,cahir, etc area :) ?

Plenty of reliable mechanics in the area who do work at reasonable prices. Ask a senior person working in a Motor Factors, give them some details. maybe they can give you a few suggestions.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,527 ✭✭✭Vizzy

Strongly recommend Kertons Garage on the outskirts of Clonmel .
    Not sure if I am allowed put their number up here but they are on Facebook

• Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

Vizzy wrote: »
    Strongly recommend Kertons Garage on the outskirts of Clonmel .
    Not sure if I am allowed put their number up here but they are on Facebook

yeah heard kertons where good , ill look them up on facebook :) there on a slip-road out near the poppy fields right :) ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,527 ✭✭✭Vizzy

Yep,about 100m past the poppyfield (heading towards Cahir) there is a slip road on the left. Kertons are down there about 200m on the left(in what looks like a haybarn).
    They are very good and extremely thorough and most importantly they wont do stuff that doesn't need to be done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭JabbaTheHut

Vizzy wrote: »
    Yep,about 100m past the poppyfield (heading towards Cahir) there is a slip road on the left. Kertons are down there about 200m on the left(in what looks like a haybarn).
    They are very good and extremely thorough and most importantly they wont do stuff that doesn't need to be done.

That Johnny Kerton? I can remember the name from a long time ago.

Anyway, there's also Gerard O Sullivan on the New Inn road from Clonmel. his work is usually good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭pooch90

MH Motors in Gurtnafleur is great,lovely guy and not out to rip you off.
    Personally I wouldn't touch O'Sullivans again.

Advertisement