Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

kitten

Options
  • 24-02-2014 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi everyone. I am not sure where all the cats have gone in Tipperary. I am looking for a female kitten to live indoors. If anyone knows someone who is giving away a kitten, please keep me in mind.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

Would you be happy to pay a small adoption fee for a kitten that is already neutered, vaccinated etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 tiredmum

I would be more than happy to..

Not sure what part of Tipp you're in (north or south) but there are few rescues in the area that will have kittens waiting on homes that have had all their veterinary work done before you adopt. Limerick Animal Welfare are only fifteen miles or so from Tipp Town. Check out their listings of cats and dogs here:

http://www.irishanimals.ie/tipperary_homes.html

There's also Mo Chara Animal Rescue in Thurles. They have a facebook page. And Tipp Friends of Animals in Nenagh may have kittens for rehoming.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 tiredmum

Thanks for the information. I have tried calling the animal rescues in the area but no-one is answering me. Been trying since last week..will keep trying.

Unfortunately you have to be persistent! They're usually doing ten things at once. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭pooch90

If you become friends with local vets on Facebook, there are generally kittens looking for homes posted there. At least with vets in Clonmel.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭pooch90

South view vets have a cat looking for a home now on Facebook.

Advertisement