Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2fm breakfast with Bernard Keith and Jennifer

• 11-01-2014 2:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

When does it start ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Dwoogle

March I reckon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Is that the 3 from the Mon nite program on RTE2?

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭LeakyGee

TV People on the radio = Fail

Every.Single.Time.

LeakyGee wrote: »

Every.Single.Time.

Two out of the three have done radio before in fairness

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,625 ✭✭✭prunudo

LeakyGee wrote: »

Every.Single.Time.

That certainly seems to be the case in Ireland lately

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

I was hoping they'd let Alan Swan on the breakfast slot. I've found him easy enough to listen to while driving to work .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Don't see this working....l like them on republic of telly...but 1st thing in the morning?! No, too much, should have damienfarrelly, l think hes wasted at the time they have him on....use always listen to him everynight on his night slot 5/6 years ago

Don't see this working....l like them on republic of telly...but 1st thing in the morning?! No, too much, should have damienfarrelly, l think hes wasted at the time they have him on....use always listen to him everynight on his night slot 5/6 years ago

damien farrelly won't be on 6-7am much longer because the new breakfast show will be starting at 6am.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Dwoogle wrote: »
    damien farrelly won't be on 6-7am much longer because the new breakfast show will be starting at 6am.

what will happen with him so?

what will happen with him so?

We wont know until 2fm publish their new schedule.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭soc160

Just to be clear. Bernard and Keith worked together on iRadio, around the time Bernard moved onto The Republic of Telly, he's a comedian by trade (if such a thing exists) so he isn't exactly a TV personality as such. Keith is not the guy from The Republic of Telly, he is coming from Phantom in Dublin. He has worked on a number of radio stations in his time, was fairly big on Spin, very big listnership at the time, and Jennifer is from The Republic of Telly, but she is the only one without a radio background... To be honest I don't listen to 2fm ever really but i'd prefer if it was just Bernard and Keith, not sure how Jennifer will fit in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 837 ✭✭✭omicron

soc160 wrote: »
    Just to be clear. Bernard and Keith worked together on iRadio, around the time Bernard moved onto The Republic of Telly, he's a comedian by trade (if such a thing exists) so he isn't exactly a TV personality as such. Keith is not the guy from The Republic of Telly, he is coming from Phantom in Dublin. He has worked on a number of radio stations in his time, was fairly big on Spin, very big listnership at the time, and Jennifer is from The Republic of Telly, but she is the only one without a radio background... To be honest I don't listen to 2fm ever really but i'd prefer if it was just Bernard and Keith, not sure how Jennifer will fit in.

Going by an Indo article at the weekend 2fm have been getting some stick for the complete lack of female representation in the daily schedule so presumably thats where Jennifer comes in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

Jaysus Christ. Bressie.
    Bressie.

Jobs for the boyos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭fatherted1969

Used to enjoy Bernard and Keith on iradio in mornings on way to work. Thought it was a good combination. Don't know how Jennifer will fit in. iradio had a girl with the lads for a while in mornings too if i remember rightly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,625 ✭✭✭prunudo

I know they're only rumours but having tried listening to Louise MacSharry at the weekends I can't see how she could hold a week long show together.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

McSharry is an employee of Distilled Media, active and contributing on The Journal, so she knocks around Boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭RachaelVO

Looks like they'll be waking us up soon...

This could be interesting :confused:

http://www.her.ie/entertainment/republic-of-telly-stars-announced-as-hectors-replacement-on-2fm/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Louise McSharry presented the i102-104 side of iRadio's Breakfast time, initially on her own but was then joined by one of their Sport presenters Conor Lynch. Bernard and Keith presented the i105-107 side, the only female involvement was when they would converse with the news presenter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭maguic24

When does it start ?

<3 Bernard. Used to listen to him on i105-107 when I was a teenager. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭maguic24

flazio wrote: »
    Louise McSharry presented the i102-104 side of iRadio's Breakfast time, initially on her own but was then joined by one of their Sport presenters Conor Lynch. Bernard and Keith presented the i105-107 side, the only female involvement was when they would converse with the news presenter.

Louise McSharry used to do my head in! I was so happy when she left i102-104. I think it's her accent, it just drove me mad.

Advertisement