Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Bank Transfer payment

Options
  • 07-04-2012 4:42pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭

Quick question...

Would you all accept an online bank transfer for payment of a car? Assuming you are using your own computer/connection and both are with the same bank?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Sputnik

Yeah, why not. It's a deposit into your account, not as if you're waiting for anything to clear. Since it's the same bank you can check it went through immediately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭Johntegr

Yep.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Yep, pretty much what I thought but always good to get confirmation for ease of mind. Thankfully it ended up being a cash sale. :D

Thanks guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,088 ✭✭✭✭CiniO

I've done it once, but as a buyer.
    I found a car I wanted to buy, and I was just about to go to the bank to withdraw cash, but I asked, and the seller had account in the same bank as me.
    I first transferred €1 to make sure that money appears on her account straight away. She checks and it did. So then I transferred the rest, fillied in logbok, got the keys and drove off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

If the lad's phone number didn't start with +233

• Advertisement
Advertisement